Reviews for Taking Chances
Knowing Grace chapter 8 . 5/4
I really, really love this story and I hope you post a new chapter soon. :)
angie chapter 8 . 4/26
I love the pairing and the story please update I have been waiting for a long time for another chapter.
JrTT chapter 8 . 2/17
Of course you must continue this story!
JrTT chapter 7 . 2/17
Poor poor stupid Maria...to think she married a man richer than Mr Darcy (ha! I still brought him in!) and threw it all away...so glad Henry seems to have some constancy!
JrTT chapter 4 . 2/17
I hope Henry is not Fickle!
JrTT chapter 2 . 2/17
I have not seen any of the productions, but that was sad if they left out Portsmouth, that was where one actually felt that one could have really liked Henry Crawford.
angie chapter 8 . 1/26
I love your story and would very much like to know what happens next. please update
Thanks for nre chapter, but I am still waiting for more, please!
angie chapter 8 . 1/7
Please update. I love this story and I love the fanny/henry pairing. please continue. I will be waiting for an update.
NaomiBlue chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Glad to see that Henry is sticking to his resolve and staying away from Maria.
scifiromance chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
I really enjoyed this! Wonderfully done! Thanks for writing and please update soon! :)
biancaruth chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Mother and stepfather? The Crawford siblings were orphans. After their parents died they went to live with their aunt and uncle. After their aunt died their uncle moved his mistress in and Mary went to live with her elder sister, Mrs Grant (the child of their mother's first marriage).
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
PLEASE, please, please, please update.
Ias chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
I love Fanny and Henry and I am always looking for new stories about them. I like very much your story, so please, please, please, finish it, but of course with then very happy together.
Kunoichi of the Moonlit Night chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
I enjoy your story a great deal and I hope you continue with it. I always wanted to know what might have happened if Fanny had married Henry.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »