Reviews for Taking Chances
AD chapter 7 . 4/16
Please update this story, i really like the pairing and you have an excellent plot. Please update
Ebzenka chapter 7 . 4/11
I like your story very much. My only trouble is that Fanny changed her love interest too quickly. If she had struggled more, even Mr. Crawfords unconditional love would seem more believable. But as an alternative reality actually only admired Edmund, it works very well. Please spoil me with another chapter.
SunnyDragonfly chapter 7 . 4/7
This is so great so far, I did not like his reaction to her refusal and his toying with people's hearts, but if he really did change in this, that's wonderful. It would be sad if Edmund realized that he loved her at their wedding, but his loss. Fanny/Edmund is indeed no Elizabeth/Darcy.
LT chapter 7 . 2/18
I like this story. I think that the plot twist is interesting..
biancaruth chapter 7 . 2/2
Let's hope that Maria's interest will continue to spark Henry's disinterest. It was her ignoring him last time which made him pursue her.
iknowyou2 chapter 7 . 1/28
I hate Maria. I really do. The fact that you were able to evoke such loathing is a testament to your writing. Thanks...I think. Still hate her!
MoonlightNymph chapter 7 . 1/28
I love your story, looking forward to read more of it.
NaomiBlue chapter 7 . 1/28
I'm glad Henry seems to be aware of the danger of spending time with Maria. It will be interesting to see what happens at the ball.
iknowyou2 chapter 6 . 1/24
I love this turn of events. With Fanny's declaration literally in his hands; will he still be tempted? Will Maria go too far? The suspense you have built is creative and addictive. Thanks for the great chapter.
Skydancinghobbit chapter 6 . 1/22
Hmm well it's quite the change I just hope Fanny will be happy, looking forward to the next update, I always thought fanny's romance with edmund was far too tame
biancaruth chapter 6 . 1/22
Ooo Cinderella's evil step-sisters make an appearance.
NaomiBlue chapter 6 . 1/21
I love that Fanny sent him the handkerchief and his reaction to it.
PinkTribeChick chapter 6 . 1/21
Wonderful chapter - but it would be awesome if it was just a bit longer. Keep up the great work!
scifiromance chapter 6 . 1/21
Oh, Maria and Julia will cause trouble! Otherwise this was a sweet chapter, I really enjoyed it, please update soon. :)
MoonlightNymph chapter 6 . 1/21