Reviews for Nerd Squad
KtotheH chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
Aww I just love them! :') I'm anxious to get started on the sequel! I really loved this story :)
KtotheH chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Oh Kendall... -_- His jealousy gets out of hand! Hah he needs to calm down and trust! Although a lot of it was just bad timing haha love this!
KtotheH chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Aww I'm so happy her dad showed up! It should be interesting to see him and Kendall interact ;) hahaha
KtotheH chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
Wow Kendall completely overreacted. Not cool! :
KtotheH chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Yay! Finally :') That ice skating date was so cute! I really love your writing :)
KtotheH chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Hahaha Katie is the best. Now Kendall needs to make an actual move on Annabelle!
KtotheH chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Yes! Katie to the rescue! Poor Kendall just wanted some alone time :( And Annabelle's just sorta clueless haha
KtotheH chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
This surprise should be romantic ;D Just sayin'. Hahaha I love this and hope Annabelle and Kendall end up together soooon!
KtotheH chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Hahaha I love Carlos oh my gosh. He's so cute! And James is getting on my nerves : He needs to back off and let Kendall treat her right! Hah
KtotheH chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Kendall's so sweet ugh :') I want him. Haha. I like this story a lot! Their reactions to Annabelle were priceless hahaa
KtotheH chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Ugh James needs to chill. He's probably going to regret his actions once he sees her without the props on. But regardless, he was wrong for that! I'm so glad Kendall's a sweetheart :')
KtotheH chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Haha so she doesn't really look like she was initially described? That's gonna be interesting! I like this so far!
TiffDizzle chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
I am so about to cry. It was a good chapter and I'm happy for Annabelle but goodbyes always make me cry, I'm such a sap hehe. Anyway, I enjoyed this story very very much and if you wanted to do a sequel, I'm all for it!
TiffDizzle chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
In the beginning of the ch i was like :( but now i'm :) Yay, Kendall loves her *sigh* and yes he should definitely talk to her next time instead of thinking crazy things. But Carlos make Anna corndogs, I can't *clutches heart*
TiffDizzle chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
Wow can Kendall be any more insecure? Man he jumps to conclusions without even trying to be rational about it!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »