Reviews for The Devil In Me
Kcbc chapter 48 . 7/24
This is such a good story that I don't want it ever to end. Oh I can never get enough of it. Such classic great love.
Dona-Dona chapter 48 . 7/14
A wonderful story. I suddenly came across this story. It's so beautufully written, detailed and entertaining. I never felt bored even for a moment just the hunger to know whats coming up. Keep it up.
annaliseismyqueen chapter 48 . 6/27
I love this story so much! Thanks for writing. Best fic that I ever read.
Ms.KlarolineMikaelson chapter 48 . 5/29
Omg I love this story! It was so well written and I love how you portrayed each of the characters! It was amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this gem! So glad I finally got to finish it! I had stopped reading Klaroline fanfiction for a while, but now you made me want to read more of it! Good luck with your book series! I wish you the best! Tysm (:
I didnt think I would like a human version of klaroline set in this time period but I gave it a chance and I quickly became hooked. i struggled with putting the story down and going about my story. I love how you capture the complexities of family. I am rarely moved to the point of tears by reading fafiction but this story literally brought tears to my eyes. Really well written work. i hope you manage to turn it into a novel. thank you for writing this and sharing this amazing piece of work with us
I want it to be a book sooooo much! If you ever did it, please let me know!!
Sooooooo amazing!
Kcbc chapter 24 . 4/18
OMG this is so good! Now you got me crying like an idiot.
Achelina chapter 48 . 3/13
I absolutely loved this fic. I grew so close to these characters that I am sure I will miss them a great lot. I was surprised by the ending, I had kind of forgot about that character. I thought it might be Finn, for he never showed up, but your choice made sense. Klaus faced the demon of Michael one last time and won. I am so proud of his journey and I am confident they are now going to have a long and happy life together. Ellie will grow up to be a strong and amazing woman like her mother his and Klaus will get to be a father from the beginning to this new baby.
Congratulations on your story, you are very talented. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Rachele.
karlee chapter 48 . 3/9
Phenomenal story. I couldn't put it down for days. Absolutely amazing and kept well with the times. Bravo
This story is perfection. It literally made me cry and it was so beautiful. Keep up the good work!
angelicables chapter 48 . 1/9
I have fallen in love with this story and your writing. This story was absolutely breathtaking, and one can only imagine the emotions that poured out of me when I read this! Regarding your author's note at the very end, I really hope you keep this story up on this site. Or at least provide it easily accessible to your fans. I'm so glad that this story explores the dynamic between Klaus and Caroline that the shows writers have very much neglected. I think the romance between light and dark forces are the most enticing and the most beautiful, and I appreciate your story perpetuating it. I am excited to read other future works by you. Thank you thank you thank you, a million more thank you's for this story! It was wonderfully brilliant and touched my heart in more ways than one :)
rori07111 chapter 48 . 12/22/2015
Correction...i mean The Devil In Me not A Devil in me.

Klaus's speech at the end chapter summed it all.
I love the story to pieces but among my favorite parts are: intense Klaus & Caroline at Rebekah's room, heartwrenching Klaus & Caroline spending night at the dock room, the night before their wedding. the storm part which was their turning point, Klaus & Ellie's 1st meeting, Klaus & Caroline's painful and hot re-union. The penultimate chapter and list would go on :)
rori0711 chapter 48 . 12/19/2015
Dark. Thrilling. Gratifying. Classic.
I've waited long but the ending is all worth it.
A Devil in Me will be forever etched in my heart as one of all time's best Klaroline fanfic ever.

Congratulations! It will be an honor to have a copy of this in a book and a film adaptation.

Thank you, Immortalpen for this Klaroline masterpiece! You're one brilliant author!
AlleyDreamsOn chapter 48 . 12/13/2015
Such a beautiful ending to a magnificent story. It has brought me to tears and a heart filled with happiness. You are such a talented writer! Xx
2,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »