Reviews for The Devil In Me
xxbbearxx chapter 48 . 17h
Here I am finally writing my first review after reading umpteen klaroline fics. Every single time I finish one I have to get on to another one so I don't have to suffer the heart aftermath of the ending. Yours was so completely beautifully written and completely captured me into it. I had to go to school today without reading the last chapters and it was borderline torture. Thank you so much for your story I don't want to read another one quite yet just to savior the essence of this.
BooksandWolves chapter 1 . 10/15
*claps too loudly*
I'm not sure if you even read th rebiews agtwr all this time, but here I go:

That was so, so good! It was the best Klaroline I've read, and trust me, I've read a lot. I wish you would give an epilogue or a 10 years late or something but I understand your reasons for not doing so. Even though this is quite far back my favorite part was probably when Caroline and Klaus just got married and they were just so in love with each other. Well done!
Why Klaus why!
Thank goodness he came to that realization. There may be hope for him yet.
Fanficfan1122 chapter 48 . 9/20
Thank you so so so much for this amazing story! It was awesome and the storyline was amazing and the everything about it was GREAT! You are an absolutely amazing writing.
I really want a sequel but with Jerimey and Ellie learning to love each other. It would be so cute and we would be able to hear about how many kids Klaus and Caroline have and how their life has progressed along with the rest of the families. I know this would be really complicated since you would have to develope many more characters than you already have, but I truly believe it would be worth it.
nicxoxo chapter 48 . 9/2
I've been in love with this story from beginning to end! The way you wrote Klaroline reminds me just how much I love them!
I am very much on board with you continuing this story on into a trilogy and look forward!
Stempley chapter 48 . 8/7
Oh my God! This story is amazing! You gave me so much feels! I cried, I laughed! You're my hero! Thank you so much! ;)
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 48 . 7/26
Oh my god, I'm speechless. Amazing. Simple amazing. You did an amazing job with this, well done.

Everything was perfect.
You had me crying actual tears during some chapters. The amount of heartache I went through while reading this fic, holy.

I didn't think it could get any worse for them, but then I'd read the next chapter and it was like a punch in the stomach to me.

I'm soooo glad all the ships I wanted ended up together. Stelena, dabekah, kennet, kalijah, and obviously KLAROLINE.

I loved the way you wrote everyone. And every pair. I couldn't hate anyone in this fic(except for Mikeal and Vaughn ofc), cause you had just written them so wonderfully.

I've always loved reading fics that aren't from present day mystic falls, so the fact that this was during the 1800s, made me enjoy the fic even more.

I think you are probably one of the few authors I've read that have captured klaus and Caroline perfectly. Alone as characters and together as a pair. I just can't get over the way you wrote them both. They were both totally in character, and were they way I would expect them to be and acted the way I would except.

Reading this actually makes me so sad and angry about the actual show and pairing. They ruined such an amazing pair with so much potential.

Seriously, amazing job with this. Very well done. This fic has definitely become one of my alltime fav fanfics.
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 7 . 7/22
I wasn't going to review till I finished the entire fic but I really couldn't help myself right now.

The Stefan and Elena feels this fic is giving me, ahhhhh it hurts

Seriously so glad that that's the pairing you chose to work with for Elena. I actually really love the way you set up the pairs, Klaus and Caroline, Stefan and Elena, Katherine and Elijah, Kol and Bonnie

At least this is how I'm seeing the pairs so far, not sure if this is how they'll turn out but I sure hope they do

I was very hesitant to start this cause of how long it was, but so far, i am seriously so glad I did.

I love the way you've written this. I feel like you've captured every single character perfectly. So far, no one seems out of character in any way.

Anyway now, excuse me as I continue reading

Hopefully I don't die from all my klaroline and stelena feels asdfghjkl
guest chapter 48 . 5/29
Wow all I can say is wow this was really good
Marie chapter 48 . 5/21
This was the best Klaus/Caroline story I have read. It was amazingly beautiful. I usually shy away from stories that take the characters out of the Mystic Falls universe, but I am so glad I decided to check it out (I was persuaded by how many reviews you had). I loved the epic story you told, with both Caroline's and Klaus's character transformation. You were able to make Klaus like-able, while also keeping him "devil"-ish. My favorite parts were the confessions after the rain storm and the scene towards the end where Klaus tells Tyler about his night with Caroline and she whispers that she hates him (exemplifying a love/hate relationship). I also thought the scene towards the beginning-where Klaus is forcing Caroline into a compromising position was well done. It was so intense (and for a second I was worried it was going to get too intense), but it drove the plot in a way that kept the reader interested. If you are ever inclined, it would be wonderful if you wrote a one-shot (or several) based on their future life together (such as Caroline telling Klaus she's pregnant/hiding the complications, Klaus finding out and being mad). I love this story so much, and any more of it would be greatly appreciated.
sososhort84 chapter 48 . 5/15