Reviews for The Devil In Me
Yzabelle chapter 48 . 4/28
That was beautiful :)
katalinab17 chapter 48 . 3/22
Nice ending but is there going to be an epilogue? You know since caroline found out that she is pregnant! I want to see klaus' reaction or how it's two years to the future and klaus with his family are now residing in her old home
katalinab17 chapter 1 . 3/18
AWW the end of the prologue pulled my heart strings
Tkl chapter 48 . 3/7
I have read you story nonstop and it was beautiful
I loved your characters and at times i cried hard
You are a great writer and I am sorry your story ended I could go on and on and read about their new happiness and boy
Hope you write more stories like this one in the future
Good luck on your life in Italy!
Skildpaden8D chapter 48 . 3/7
I am glad you finished the story, i am sad to say that i gave up long ago in you finishing it, but I am glad I stumbled over the ending. As my favorite part I think it was the whole thing up to their stay in the hut, all that time ago.
Nutmeg1985 chapter 19 . 3/5
I love the interaction between Klaus and Caroline. Such a sweet scene.
Klaroline2013 chapter 11 . 3/2
I love the fact that he is not ooc
Sylviecake231 chapter 48 . 2/10
Can I just say he much I love this story? I don't think I've read a story quite this unique with all my favourite couples before. Actually, it was down to this story that I started shipping Kennett, and I don't know how many times I've read it, but it's just as beautiful and emotional ever time. Thank you so much! :D
arbo chapter 48 . 2/4
What an amazing story, such a rollercoaster in the last several chapters. Loved how Klaus grew and Caroline's lover never changed. I was so glad that Ellie lived and the possibility that they will be having a son and they ate building a home where Caroline grew up.

I think one of my favorite parts of this story was when they had the accident in the storm and were trapped in the cabin. Of course I loved how they finally reunited, Caroline throwing the card game.

Anyway great story keep writing!
rpklaroline chapter 48 . 2/1
Hiii I found this because of tumblr! I spend 4 days reading it and Ioved it! It was full of good drama and the characters were great, my fav was Rebekah but they were all awesome, this Klaus and Caroline were awesome. I would buy your book if you do that so go and give it a chance! This story deserves more recognition! Thank you for giving life to my otp and congrats on your beautiful story!
Brirey chapter 48 . 2/1
Hi! I cant believe this story is done, these characters journey was one of a kind and i will never forget it. As a matter of fact, i could give you a thousand compliments on your writing and imagination, but what i truly want you to know, its that now im addicted to historicals, because of you, and that before i start reading every single one of them i always think " i hope its as good as the devil in me". Out of every one ive read very few came close.
flipped chapter 48 . 2/1
i feel both sad and extremely happy that this has come full circle. thank you, really, for finishing this.
klaroline4everlove chapter 48 . 2/1
thank you for finishing this story for us... you make a beautiful stories and I am glad finally Klaus choose the best for him, Caroline and Ellie... beautiful ending indeed... once again, thank you...
JuseaPeterson chapter 48 . 1/30
I'm so glad that you were able to write this. I entirely loved this chapter. So it was Vaughn who had gone after Klaus, Caroline and Ellie. I was surprised to find out about them being related. I was on the edge of my seat while reading the whole first part as to what was going to happen. I'm glad that Klaus was able to get free and I did love how Caroline and Ellie didn't just take it sitting, like when Ellie tried to pull Vaughn off Caroline and such. I'm glad that Caroline was able to get through to Klaus and that he didn't kill Vaughn.

I really loved Klaus' toast and I think it says a lot with what he's learned over time. I loved the Damon and Rebekah part and am glad that they are still happily together. I loved Elijah and Katherine's conversation and how much in love they are.
I loved how it ended with Klaus and Caroline dancing and her remembering all of the events that had led them there.

I think this chapter is just as wonderfully done as the rest of the story. I think the ending was a wonderful one because it was also a beginning for the characters.

I really loved all of this story. I loved Klaus and Caroline's journey even though some of it was really hard. I loved the time they spent together getting to know each other. I liked the storm and all that followed because I thought it did so much for them. It's hard to say on favorites...though of course Klaus and Caroline. I did enjoy Ellie...but all the characters did so well in coming to life. The surprise for me was loving Damon/Rebekah's relationship.

I loved the way Klaus pulled himself out of the fire and was able to step forward a better man and that Caroline was able to open herself up again. I just think you did such a wonderful job with this story.

I think it's wonderful about the book and it would be amazing to read so if you do that good luck with that.

Thank you for writing this story and I hope to read more.
Nooooooo! I didn't want this story to end!
2,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »