Reviews for The Devil In Me
nicxoxo chapter 48 . 9/2
I've been in love with this story from beginning to end! The way you wrote Klaroline reminds me just how much I love them!
I am very much on board with you continuing this story on into a trilogy and look forward!
Stempley chapter 48 . 8/7
Oh my God! This story is amazing! You gave me so much feels! I cried, I laughed! You're my hero! Thank you so much! ;)
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 48 . 7/26
Oh my god, I'm speechless. Amazing. Simple amazing. You did an amazing job with this, well done.

Everything was perfect.
You had me crying actual tears during some chapters. The amount of heartache I went through while reading this fic, holy.

I didn't think it could get any worse for them, but then I'd read the next chapter and it was like a punch in the stomach to me.

I'm soooo glad all the ships I wanted ended up together. Stelena, dabekah, kennet, kalijah, and obviously KLAROLINE.

I loved the way you wrote everyone. And every pair. I couldn't hate anyone in this fic(except for Mikeal and Vaughn ofc), cause you had just written them so wonderfully.

I've always loved reading fics that aren't from present day mystic falls, so the fact that this was during the 1800s, made me enjoy the fic even more.

I think you are probably one of the few authors I've read that have captured klaus and Caroline perfectly. Alone as characters and together as a pair. I just can't get over the way you wrote them both. They were both totally in character, and were they way I would expect them to be and acted the way I would except.

Reading this actually makes me so sad and angry about the actual show and pairing. They ruined such an amazing pair with so much potential.

Seriously, amazing job with this. Very well done. This fic has definitely become one of my alltime fav fanfics.
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 7 . 7/22
I wasn't going to review till I finished the entire fic but I really couldn't help myself right now.

The Stefan and Elena feels this fic is giving me, ahhhhh it hurts

Seriously so glad that that's the pairing you chose to work with for Elena. I actually really love the way you set up the pairs, Klaus and Caroline, Stefan and Elena, Katherine and Elijah, Kol and Bonnie

At least this is how I'm seeing the pairs so far, not sure if this is how they'll turn out but I sure hope they do

I was very hesitant to start this cause of how long it was, but so far, i am seriously so glad I did.

I love the way you've written this. I feel like you've captured every single character perfectly. So far, no one seems out of character in any way.

Anyway now, excuse me as I continue reading

Hopefully I don't die from all my klaroline and stelena feels asdfghjkl
YOU HAVE TO MAKE 'THE ARTIST AND THE GRADUATE' FROM YOUR ONE-SHOT SERIES('THE ONE WHERE') INTO ITS OWN FANFICTION STORY
guest chapter 48 . 5/29
Wow all I can say is wow this was really good
Marie chapter 48 . 5/21
This was the best Klaus/Caroline story I have read. It was amazingly beautiful. I usually shy away from stories that take the characters out of the Mystic Falls universe, but I am so glad I decided to check it out (I was persuaded by how many reviews you had). I loved the epic story you told, with both Caroline's and Klaus's character transformation. You were able to make Klaus like-able, while also keeping him "devil"-ish. My favorite parts were the confessions after the rain storm and the scene towards the end where Klaus tells Tyler about his night with Caroline and she whispers that she hates him (exemplifying a love/hate relationship). I also thought the scene towards the beginning-where Klaus is forcing Caroline into a compromising position was well done. It was so intense (and for a second I was worried it was going to get too intense), but it drove the plot in a way that kept the reader interested. If you are ever inclined, it would be wonderful if you wrote a one-shot (or several) based on their future life together (such as Caroline telling Klaus she's pregnant/hiding the complications, Klaus finding out and being mad). I love this story so much, and any more of it would be greatly appreciated.
sososhort84 chapter 48 . 5/15
loved it
Yzabelle chapter 48 . 4/28
That was beautiful :)
katalinab17 chapter 48 . 3/22
Nice ending but is there going to be an epilogue? You know since caroline found out that she is pregnant! I want to see klaus' reaction or how it's two years to the future and klaus with his family are now residing in her old home
katalinab17 chapter 1 . 3/18
AWW the end of the prologue pulled my heart strings
Tkl chapter 48 . 3/7
I have read you story nonstop and it was beautiful
I loved your characters and at times i cried hard
You are a great writer and I am sorry your story ended I could go on and on and read about their new happiness and boy
Hope you write more stories like this one in the future
Good luck on your life in Italy!
Skildpaden8D chapter 48 . 3/7
I am glad you finished the story, i am sad to say that i gave up long ago in you finishing it, but I am glad I stumbled over the ending. As my favorite part I think it was the whole thing up to their stay in the hut, all that time ago.
Nutmeg1985 chapter 19 . 3/5
I love the interaction between Klaus and Caroline. Such a sweet scene.
Klaroline2013 chapter 11 . 3/2
I love the fact that he is not ooc
2,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »