Reviews for The Devil In Me
ARecklessTeenager chapter 48 . 3/18
Foerver adore this story
Emily81802 chapter 48 . 3/4
Awesome story! Cant even explain how much i liked it so much
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 12 . 2/24
Sometimes Elijah irritates me so bad!
saraaaa chapter 48 . 11/9/2016
amazing and beautiful story couldnt stop reading it love all the characters
wilsonenmanual43 chapter 40 . 8/13/2016
wtf why estall telling Klaus about his daughter
Guest chapter 48 . 8/7/2016
So brilliant . It's like you are a writer or something. I'm drowning.
Kcbc chapter 48 . 7/24/2016
This is such a good story that I don't want it ever to end. Oh I can never get enough of it. Such classic great love.
Dona-Dona chapter 48 . 7/14/2016
A wonderful story. I suddenly came across this story. It's so beautufully written, detailed and entertaining. I never felt bored even for a moment just the hunger to know whats coming up. Keep it up.
annaliseismyqueen chapter 48 . 6/27/2016
I love this story so much! Thanks for writing. Best fic that I ever read.
Ms.KlarolineMikaelson chapter 48 . 5/29/2016
Omg I love this story! It was so well written and I love how you portrayed each of the characters! It was amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this gem! So glad I finally got to finish it! I had stopped reading Klaroline fanfiction for a while, but now you made me want to read more of it! Good luck with your book series! I wish you the best! Tysm (:
Guest chapter 48 . 5/7/2016
I didnt think I would like a human version of klaroline set in this time period but I gave it a chance and I quickly became hooked. i struggled with putting the story down and going about my story. I love how you capture the complexities of family. I am rarely moved to the point of tears by reading fafiction but this story literally brought tears to my eyes. Really well written work. i hope you manage to turn it into a novel. thank you for writing this and sharing this amazing piece of work with us
Guest chapter 48 . 4/23/2016
I want it to be a book sooooo much! If you ever did it, please let me know!!
Guest chapter 48 . 4/22/2016
Sooooooo amazing!
Kcbc chapter 24 . 4/18/2016
OMG this is so good! Now you got me crying like an idiot.
Achelina chapter 48 . 3/13/2016
I absolutely loved this fic. I grew so close to these characters that I am sure I will miss them a great lot. I was surprised by the ending, I had kind of forgot about that character. I thought it might be Finn, for he never showed up, but your choice made sense. Klaus faced the demon of Michael one last time and won. I am so proud of his journey and I am confident they are now going to have a long and happy life together. Ellie will grow up to be a strong and amazing woman like her mother his and Klaus will get to be a father from the beginning to this new baby.
Congratulations on your story, you are very talented. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Rachele.