Reviews for The Devil In Me
JCarrot chapter 48 . 9/3
Exquisite story! I was very glad to see that your story, unlike many others fanfictions, is considerate to the time it is settled in. Congratulatione on writing this amazing story with such vivid characters, who are trully well built!
ARecklessTeenager chapter 48 . 3/18
Foerver adore this story
Emily81802 chapter 48 . 3/4
Awesome story! Cant even explain how much i liked it so much
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 12 . 2/24
Sometimes Elijah irritates me so bad!
saraaaa chapter 48 . 11/9/2016
amazing and beautiful story couldnt stop reading it love all the characters
wilsonenmanual43 chapter 40 . 8/13/2016
wtf why estall telling Klaus about his daughter
Guest chapter 48 . 8/7/2016
So brilliant . It's like you are a writer or something. I'm drowning.
Kcbc chapter 48 . 7/24/2016
This is such a good story that I don't want it ever to end. Oh I can never get enough of it. Such classic great love.
Dona-Dona chapter 48 . 7/14/2016
A wonderful story. I suddenly came across this story. It's so beautufully written, detailed and entertaining. I never felt bored even for a moment just the hunger to know whats coming up. Keep it up.
annaliseismyqueen chapter 48 . 6/27/2016
I love this story so much! Thanks for writing. Best fic that I ever read.
Ms.KlarolineMikaelson chapter 48 . 5/29/2016
Omg I love this story! It was so well written and I love how you portrayed each of the characters! It was amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this gem! So glad I finally got to finish it! I had stopped reading Klaroline fanfiction for a while, but now you made me want to read more of it! Good luck with your book series! I wish you the best! Tysm (:
Guest chapter 48 . 5/7/2016
I didnt think I would like a human version of klaroline set in this time period but I gave it a chance and I quickly became hooked. i struggled with putting the story down and going about my story. I love how you capture the complexities of family. I am rarely moved to the point of tears by reading fafiction but this story literally brought tears to my eyes. Really well written work. i hope you manage to turn it into a novel. thank you for writing this and sharing this amazing piece of work with us
Guest chapter 48 . 4/23/2016
I want it to be a book sooooo much! If you ever did it, please let me know!!
Guest chapter 48 . 4/22/2016
Sooooooo amazing!
Kcbc chapter 24 . 4/18/2016
OMG this is so good! Now you got me crying like an idiot.
2,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »