Reviews for And Here's How It Goes
Heathcliff-Hodges chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was really awesome :D I love how you made Kevin the reason behind all of this and he did it because he considered Duncan his bff but Brett ruined that for him XD
ForgottenShoeLaces chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oooh! This was excellent! I loved how you portrayed Brett as not just a bully, but someone who was fierce with their friends. (When he destroyed mother's day for Jackson :3) this was soo good! _
Ezra Marcel chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I absolutely loved this! The depth you gave Brett's character was so impressive. More than making him a relevant character, you made him a /good/ relevant character. The interpretation of his actions is so interesting. This is excellent. I really hope you keep writing for the fandom!
Cardboard Edward chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow, excellent. One of the best fics I've seen in this fandom and it actually made me like Brett. Hope you keep writing.
wobbuffet the third chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow! I loved the way you sort of justified Brett and gave him a personality deeper than what he has in the books. He's really in-character but isn't portrayed as the bad guy quite as much as in the books, as you pointed out. You did an excellent job giving Brett's view of things. :)