Reviews for Trials of the Fox
Xireana Prime chapter 7 . 8/26
Will you be updateing those story. any time soon? It has been over a year an a half sine the last update. I luv this story and hope to read it to its end. Or is it been abandoned?
suzukashinobi chapter 7 . 7/9
Human pregnancies only last about 9-10 months.
At 5 months Kushina would be about half-way through her pregnancy so there should be a visible baby bump.
Check google images or WebMD if you don't believe me.
Devil Wolf Girl chapter 7 . 6/8
Please update soon! LOVE THE STORY WITH ALL MY HEART
CrystalVixen93 chapter 7 . 5/15
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
MikaToshino chapter 7 . 5/4
I can not help but love this story please update again soon I do so hope you have notr abandoned the story it is so original. I have never read a story with a fem harry being Kushina it was so original!
erik chapter 7 . 4/29
A great fun change from canon.
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 7 . 4/13
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE SOON DONT ABANDON THIS ITS SO GOOD
cariangelus chapter 7 . 4/11
Please please update this story, it is really good
Alex2909 chapter 7 . 3/31
love how things are turning out in konoha
ibterismith50 chapter 7 . 3/20
Wow this is so good. I hope you plan on writing more?
TehShadowKitten chapter 7 . 3/20
ROFL so good hope to see more of this one.
sirena2fire chapter 7 . 3/12
Please please please continue with the story. And update I'm dying to read more and it has been a while since you updated.
killer4853 chapter 7 . 1/26
update
misuky7 chapter 7 . 1/15
This is just as amazing as the prequel. I am so happy Kushina reached out to Gaara. He is my favorite character and I like when good things happen for him. I cannot wait to read the rest of this. I adore your work, and am very impressed by it's quality. :3
hellixe chapter 7 . 1/3
Would love to see more of this!