Reviews for Trials of the Fox
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 10/6
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 8/16
And this fun fic just must be continued. Well, thanks for writing it, and bye for now.
Wishfull-star chapter 7 . 6/29
lol that was awesome I loved the chapter and I can't wait for more:)
Please update soon
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 7 . 5/31
Foxy-Floof chapter 7 . 5/31
This was great. I chuckled almost non-stop. And Kushina really needs to get crackin' on straightening out Nagato. He's fallen in with bad company(Obito-teme, I'm looking at YOU) and poor Konan just wants some peace and quiet and her childhood friend back.
Faery66 chapter 7 . 5/25
Hope to read more.

gabriela.sprott chapter 7 . 4/14
Please update this story soon. I love the humor in it.
alexis moon chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
More please
Riddle Wraith chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
I really like this! I understand if you never get back into it, but if you do ever happen to feel like writing this again, I would be eager to read it.
Anime Princess chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
Interesting how Konoha shinobi and civilians are bonding through baseball! LOL
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Kushina and Minato are rasing hell as they raise their boy! LOL
Have a Little Feith chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
You ARE going to come back to this, right? Or did you lose direction as to where to go next? I finished all of the first part, so I decided to read this. Anyways, if you did lose your way with this, I hope you get it back soon. And I also hope you update Adamantium, as well. Possibly Shield Wizard and the HP/SVU crossover that I can't quite recall the name of as well.
Jeremy chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
More chapters please.
Xireana Prime chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Will you be updateing those story. any time soon? It has been over a year an a half sine the last update. I luv this story and hope to read it to its end. Or is it been abandoned?