Reviews for A Little Hope
Inferius1957 chapter 3 . 2/21
Wow, ok, now this story has captured my interest & as a reward, I'll store it in my Zombie proof vault and if it meets my expectations, it will be upgraded to be stored in my ultra-secure Zombie proof bunker.
I'll add this to my story alerts.

]-)
Kmon13 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Wow this story was very well written Lily's rebirth, her confrontation with Petunia , Even Lucius and Nott's reaction to the treatment of their master's foe was perfect.

I can't wait to see what you do next.

Until then Cheers
Kmon13
GBTtown chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I like the concept. It definitely is something new.
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Awesome chapter.
James018 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
An interesting idea. I look forward to seeing where you take this story.
Slytherin66 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
A great chapter.

I am so pleased at the fate of the Dursley's. Well done Lucius. Harry thought dead should change things quite a bit. I wonder if Longbottom will be next up to be used for the greater good.

I think Dumbledore is bad, he did more harm to Harry than Tom Riddle did.

A funny line "If you stare at me long enough. I may just turn into a frog"

Some cute moments between Harry and Lily. I look forward to the next chapter and thanks for this one.
twilliams1797 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
will it offend if I point out the spelling errors?I hope not.

burned with furry? fury, please
a Dancer dances, dancier, I don't know.
shining- shiny shinning -a football move
necessarily- nessicarrly
grinned- grined
propped- proped

I don't know how your spellcheck missed these errors, sometimes you have to retrain spellcheck because it gets stupid. You want to know how stupid spellcheck is? It lists the word spellcheck as misspelled. go figure.

don't let my pointing out these errors stop you. You have an interesting story here, and I do look forward to seeing where you go with it.
TimW
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Oh that wa perfect.I cant wait til this story really gets moving along.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Sorry computer cut me off...lunar harmony, harmony is nice but lunar harmony trumps all. This is of course won't show up till atleast 3rd or 4th year...pretty please just consider my requests from my previous review.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
This Is one of the most unique stories that I've ever read, if your other stories are any indicator, then this story should be epic. I was hoping to put in a personal request, can you have him and Lily meet both Hermione and Luna and become playmates with them? Ive always loved stories where they meet earlier and there lives are better for it and in the far future its a nice setup harmony. Don't have him friend Ron. I look forward to your next chapter. favorited
aSecondStory chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Hey, thought I would throw out that I really like what you have so far. Hopefully you'll choose to continue.
Slight wondering on how it works. Did lily just appear out of nowhere meaning no one knows she exists?
keichan2 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
This is an interesting idea...
I wouldn't be against reading the changes it would introduce...

Thanks for sharing.
Penny is wise chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Awesome chapter.
Blue Roselette chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Yay! The second chappie sounds so mysterious and all. Almost creepy but in a good sense. I don't know if that makes sense at all, but it's the only way I can describe it I guess. I really am starting to get curious about where the story is going to go from here on out. It's really interesting. :D
AussieFFaddict chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Well that sure as hell leaves one of my question about possible pairings up in the air doesn't it ? Lol great chapter and it fills in the blanks about where lily came back from. When I read the bit about the her rising from the grave I got a buffy TVPS flash back lol.
The mysteriously writer myths potter book, I'm gunna take a stab and say it is James. Why? Because although he didn't directly blood "sacrifice" himself for Harry, he still did (if that makes sense) or it could be another of the potter ancestors... I'm going to ask that you don't make the voice Merlin as it could come up as a clique, or,if you do I'm thinking you will have to be careful with it to avoid it, unless you are going to make it a super Harry story :)

Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for not making it a 1 shot