Reviews for Asura Vs Hulk: Deadliest Warrior Style
MGM chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Oh thank GOD! I'm not the only one who wants to see this battle! I say we all should just spam the comments on Death Battle of Asura vs. The Hulk.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Pretty cool man, could you do something like this but with other super-power characters?
ragingdemonslayr chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Asura wins this one
exiles soul chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
GO ASURA! also great story.
God Emperor Of GAR-halla chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
People here don't seem to realize that Asura wasn't in his planet sized Destructor form.

The moment he turned into that form, Hulk would of lost no matter how powerful he becomes. Asura would just punch him at FTL speeds into a Sun and win with no contest.
RageFan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Loved the story, but do not agree that Asura should have won.
You analyzed them fairly well. Asura killed a god, but when Hulk fought Zeus, he wasn't at his peak.
As strong as Asura is, Hulk has regeneration greater than both Deadpool and Wolverine which gets faster the angrier he gets, which was left out...also, in terms of pure physical strength and durability based upon feats alone, in my opinion the Hulk wins.

I have two suggestion: Cole McGrath from Infamous 2 (No Beast) vs James Heller from Prototype 2 and Agent 47 vs James Bond
Father L chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I actually agree with the results but just for the sake of constructive criticism I would like to point out that you forgot one weapon that Hulk has, when angered enough Hulk will begin to produce gamma radiation harming his foes.
Either way good fight hoping for more!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Great story here. I do not agree with the ending though. I say that becouse it left out something that to me is very very imporment here. The Hulk has a regearating ability that is very very high and has shown with enough anger (Also goes up with anger) it has healed all the skin being burn off of him (showing mussule only on his whole body) in only 3 frames of the fight.

I think this would have won the fight for him
gamelover41592 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
that was good, I got another naruto vs ichigo, because he has a demon in him and the soul society is tranined to take down demons, lets see if one of them can fare againist the nine tail jinchuriki