Reviews for My Shattered Reality
GIGGLES10201 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
KEEEEEEEEEEEEP WRITING!
Alice Villalpando chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
i hate Charles!
poor esme! her life is so tragic!
i think how is it going to be: Abigail,who is with Carlisle is in fact Esme's sister and maybe they are going to meet each other again thanks to her!

update soon!
Alice Villalpando chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Poor Carlisle, he's so confused!
and i hate Abigail!... Carlisle should not feel anything for her!
He should be looking for a way to find Esme!
Mikarin Aoi chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Okay, one thing I noticed quite often, is the frequent mistake of "then" instead of "than" and vice versa. And in this chapter, the word "out" is supposed to be "put" in the sentence "It wasn't out together with an artist's mind." Hmm, about the story, I'm interested to know the human realities of the other Cullen characters and how in the end, they'll find each other (or not, if you wanna make the story depressing, which I don't mind at all, I know, I'm sick), so continue this. Also, if you could, please do tell me which author wrote which parts, I'm quite interested to know (just PM me). Good story, nice storytelling, very clear and not confusing at all, though if Esme is 25, as I had gathered from the story, then her younger twin siblings are only 10 years old? Please do enlighten that one confusion of mine. Thanks. I'll be leaving another review on Audibug15's copy of this story. I just find it fair that both of you should have a review from me, since after all, this is a collaborative work. Nice job, well done so far.
Midwinter Sun chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
This. Is. Incredible! I absolutely love this!
GeOrGi chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I really like the story,and i think how is it going to be. Abigail,who is with Carlisle is in fact Esme's sister and maybe they are going to meet each other again thanks to her. esme's life is so... TRAGIC CHARLES IS SUCH A TYRANT! I hope she find her love again and became a couple. sorry he you don't understan but English is not my first language. waitin for another chapter. see you soon:-)
Mary.F chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This story is definitely not as good as your others sorry to bring some bad news my reviews for you are usually great .
MissMelanieWilkes chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Eager to see more.. hoping for a Jasper one soon?
jean.say.hi chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
crapcrapcrapcrapcrap... Carlisle's cheating on Esme... crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap ... Esme was being tortured... crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrao crap... I can't stand it...
Evolutions Vampire chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
It is like Carlisle's dream OMG. I feel so bad for her but it makes the story more real that you put Charles in the story. I love it that she is actually thinking about finding Carlisle instead of having feelings for someone else (cough *Carlisle* cough)
Evolutions Vampire chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I love the fact that you gave him a daughter. Why did he drop out of med school dang. I hate Abigail Carlisle should feel nothing but greef for Esme near her.
Evolutions Vampire chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Very Original idea first i have come across something like this
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
This is so sad! How soon will Carlisle find her? please make it soon, I think I will cry if i have to read another sad chapter like this. Its a great story, an original one, and I like it. Don't stop!(: