Reviews for A Parliament of Fowls: The First Kingsmoot of Westeros
pansmione chapter 35 . 8/4
Ah there's Sansa! I knew she'd be in there somewhere.
pansmione chapter 23 . 7/31
Ahh where's Sansa? Is she part of littlefinger's plan?
Stormcrowns chapter 50 . 3/26
Why didn't Stannis kill him with a shadow baby?...
pansmione chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Are Sansa and Arya going to be a part of this later? They're my favorites. Anyway I'm really excited. This is a great premise.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2015
Fuckin love Greatjon Umber THE KING IN THE NORTH!
Pentecost chapter 50 . 8/28/2014
Brilliant fic. Almost didn't read because it's old and isn't tagged complete.
Publicola chapter 50 . 6/12/2014
Well this is nightmarish. Almost as much as the canon saga itself. I really like the concept, and I find the whole sequence of events and conflicts and votes quite true to each of the characters, but darn if that wasn't depressing.
Guest chapter 50 . 6/1/2014
this story sucks

i have honestly never read such garbage in my life, the Lords of the VALE HATE Littlefinger and would never support him and unless Rob is fucked in the head i think he would recognize his sister even with dark hair.

Worse ASOIAF story i have ever read in my life and hope to put this story out of my mind forever its complete shit and the story line is pathetic.
Granten chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
Sorry but I'm still having trouble actually believing that Tyrion, let alone Myrcella, would have any impact on events besides, if they were very lucky, commenting on the nice rooms they've been imprisoned in.

And I might have missed something in the books, but I'm pretty sure that usually deaths were considered an unfortunate and relatively unusual event, at least something not likely to happen in a regular sporting duel (and not something to just casually mention).
Granten chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Sorry, but while your story is actually very interesting it has some stumbling points that keep me from being able to follow it. Tyrion Lannister in any position of power after a total Lannister defeat?
ratherbereading125 chapter 40 . 11/15/2013
I find it hard to believe that ANYONE would be okay with the polygamy situation Arianne just suggested. If they are . . . well . . . stranger things have most certainly happened in Westerose.
ratherbereading125 chapter 33 . 11/15/2013
no no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooooooooo! ANYONE BUT BAELISH! ANYONE!
ratherbereading125 chapter 26 . 11/15/2013
Stannis is a self-entitled idiot. His "right" means nothing at this point, and he needs to accept that as well as defeat.
ratherbereading125 chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
I'm predicting where I think the whole Arianne/Robb thing is gonna go, and all I can say, is poor Roslin
ratherbereading125 chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Melissandre is absolutely bat-shit. It's just a fact.