Reviews for Realization
Elixire J. Crow chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
another reviewers was right. every character in-characters. pretty decent though. its rare and such elping talent in writing fic. good luck on your next projects. last scenes between kibahina are smokin hot and steamy. I'm just a loser imagining hinata under kiba's mercy. yup neji gonna kill him fersure.
Kaanri chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awesome! I loved your detail. I was excited about this when you told me and I'm very happy with what you did here. :) I'd like there not to be an end though! *o* So awesome. I love you!
Jack Blade chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Okay, the three POSITIVE things that I found here ;D

1) ALL of them are extremely IN-CHARACTER (a rare sight, particularly if the story is very complex or such) and that made it an enjoyable read throughout.

2) I liked Kiba's interactions with Shino the most to be frank XD It's uncommon to see them in that sort of mood around one another.

3) Even tho I feel that the ending was (understandably) rushed a bit... it turned out GREAT towards the last few lines so REP for you!

Keep writing and I hope that my observations turn out to be helpful... it was a 'smooth' one-shot overall and it made my morning start off with an amused smile LOL!

Cheerz \m/
Amaranthin Dae chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Haha, great story :) I personally would have enjoyed it more with less language, but to each his own, I guess...it is rated T after all, so I guess that comment really had no weight at all

I didn't particularly like KibaHina before, but this fic got me more into it. Great vocab and descriptions, too...a couple spelling and grammar errors, but nothing major.

So anyway, yeah, great job with this _