Reviews for And The World Spins Madly On
hernandezfernanda886 chapter 8 . 4/22
This is SO good! I hope you write more!
Azaelia67 chapter 8 . 3/6
Such a waste this fanfic is abandonned. It's such a good story, amazingly written... anyway. Maybe one day you'll continue it, who knows...
Yakmackerel chapter 8 . 3/4
So upset this is unfinished. :*(
I just read this again for about the 4th time. So sad it was never finished because it's so so good :(
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
It sucks that this is abandoned, it's so good
ilaria84 chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
I read it again and I really hope you can continue this because it's amazing 3
sfgirljan chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
I just discovered this and I love it! I really hope this hadn't been abandoned forever, because it's too good to leave unfinished!
SROSH chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Any chance for chapter 9? Awesome fiction. My 4 th time reading it. Don't leave like mud keep writing it
alex chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
My all-time favorite fic! Any chance of finishing ch. 8? Maybe?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
HI! I love this fic so much and hope you'll update soon! I know Blaine did something terrible, but bc he cheated, in canon I feel like the way Kurt was treating him was totally dismissed. I hope you can address more of Kurt's wrongdoings too and have Kurt really really realize his part in it.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
God! Do you know What is an perfect fic? - Well, it's yours! And I cant believe all this time, you have not posted more? I'm mad at you! Hhaha! Our I'm loving, and you do not put more! Please put soon, or I'll have a nervous breakdown! Is perfect you are to be congratulated! By loving! If you do not post I'll go crazy, so please huh? Kisses and Congratulations!
You need to post!
PLEASE! POST SOON!
CONGRATULATIONS!
WHYYYYY DONT YOU POST?
Rory46 chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Wow. I just discovered this fic and read it in its entirety all at once. I notice it has not been updated for a while. Are you leaving it or are you hoping to come back to it?
my own patronus chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Wow, this is fantastic. You're writing is beautiful and so descriptive. I really hope you'll continue it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2013