Reviews for And The World Spins Madly On
sacredcirclemoon chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Any chance for chapter 9? Awesome fiction. My 4 th time reading it. Don't leave like mud keep writing it
alex chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
My all-time favorite fic! Any chance of finishing ch. 8? Maybe?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
HI! I love this fic so much and hope you'll update soon! I know Blaine did something terrible, but bc he cheated, in canon I feel like the way Kurt was treating him was totally dismissed. I hope you can address more of Kurt's wrongdoings too and have Kurt really really realize his part in it.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
God! Do you know What is an perfect fic? - Well, it's yours! And I cant believe all this time, you have not posted more? I'm mad at you! Hhaha! Our I'm loving, and you do not put more! Please put soon, or I'll have a nervous breakdown! Is perfect you are to be congratulated! By loving! If you do not post I'll go crazy, so please huh? Kisses and Congratulations!
You need to post!
PLEASE! POST SOON!
CONGRATULATIONS!
WHYYYYY DONT YOU POST?
Rory46 chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Wow. I just discovered this fic and read it in its entirety all at once. I notice it has not been updated for a while. Are you leaving it or are you hoping to come back to it?
my own patronus chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Wow, this is fantastic. You're writing is beautiful and so descriptive. I really hope you'll continue it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Update pls
Angelfire246 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
KEEEEEEEEEPPPPP WWWWRRRRIIIITTTIIINNNGGG
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I love this fic! Will Kurt realize his mistakes i.e. leaving Blaine behind and not giving as much to the relationship?
Love love love this, can't wait for the next chapter!
NikkiR5 chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Please update soon :) That is a really good chapter .
the-power-of-love chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
oh damn that suck i really do hope that Kurt can forgive Blaine and become Klaine one more time and no more mess up in the tv show and in this fanfic.
kixtoby chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
loved this chapter! My poor boys. haha. can't wait to read more, and here about Blaine's parents. It would be cool if his parents showed up after Blaine tells Kurt everything :)
bluebellswede chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Kurt is a hard, ice cold, unforgiving jerk to Blaine!
lequeenofmoondoor chapter 8 . 5/30/2013