Reviews for Circadian Rhythm
HGFan chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That last part really moved me, when Peeta's heart breaks as he watches Katniss tries to find him but only finds a pillow... Great fanfic
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Great job! I wish you wrote a sequel where Katniss recognizes her feelings.
menage a trois chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Epic... Made My Heart Hurt For Peeta.
socolormecurious chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
"her watching Prim die, except sometimes Rue is Prim too." One of the best understated depictions of trying to talk about a nightmare that I've read. Just saying.
Loupee chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Beautifully bitter sweet.
Miss Mockingjay chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
A sad tale about forgetting. She won't let him in to be there for her. It is, sad this sometimes happens in real life. So, remember to always let people in no matter how scaried you are.

With love,
Miss Mockingjay
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Aww. Makes me sad how he's resigned himself to be "used" and won't ask anything more from Katniss while she takes her sweet time figuring out her feelings. "His heart breaks" -sob-
Doesntmatter chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Very refreshing to read something that is well written and well thought out! Keep up the good work.
02947201937189203 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh, goodness. Incredibly bittersweet and sexy all at the same time.
WerewolfForever36 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Kinda reminds of that line in Wide Awake by Katy Perry: "Gravity hurts, you made it so sweet, 'til I woke up on the concrete." This story is so bittersweet, but very nice.
pokips chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
hot, sweet, sad, and awesome
everlarkrecs chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I loved it! Thank you for contributing :D
Nmoreblack chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is fantastic. I love the idea of her using him for comfort, for sleep and him allowing her to while their actions imply something deeper. Really well-written.
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I feel sorry for Peeta, but I think Katniss just doesn't admit that she loves him
good one-shot, though!
Destined627 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Bittersweet, but steamy nonetheless.