Reviews for The Remnants of Teenage Angst
istoleyourcheesecake chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Goshes, I realize this is a bit old already, but just wanted to tell that this is one of the most beautiful descriptions of Leon I've ever read. You really seem to understand his character well. It was lovely and it moved me and it is just so well written! I'll be sure to check out more of your writing later, genius! :)
Gate to Dreams chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
MAKE A GODDAMN SEQUAL! OR AT LEAST MAKE MORE ChAPTERS!
TobiBlack chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I really enjoyed this! I'm always looking for good Cleon fics where they give more a background on Squall since Cloud always gets at least some, and you managed it in more-or-less a oneshot! If only there could be more with this level of . . complexity . .
animeXIII chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Love it! You should so write more. I wanna read about Cloud meeting Laguna. It'd be great. Can you imagine; Laguna, Yuffie and Sora all in the same room? It'd be great. Thanks for posting. :)
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Very interesting and cute. I can just imagine Squall giving his father that patented "You Idiot" look for falling off of ANOTHER cliff.
kuragari nikkou chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry; this deserves a proper review, but I can't think of anything to say. It's just them and pajamas and their character and you stopped at SQUALL'S FATHER. I love Squall's father! I like him better than Squall. Which is kind of sad and also off topic.

Where is the coherency in my thoughts? Um...I think you're an awesome writer. I like how you write Leon and Cloud's characters because they really aren't good at this whole talking things out thing. It was awkward, and that was great. And I really like this story.

Why doesn't this story have more reviews? -stares at time you posted this- Oh... Again, sorry for the improper review.
Windform chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Well that's certainly a cliffhanger. Hopefully they'll at least remember to shower before greeting the occupants though. It was interesting.