Reviews for Dragon-Verse: Series Two
icicle.c.cold chapter 146 . 11/24/2018
That was beautiful. I cried happy tears. I wonder how surprised they'll be when they actually have a child?
icicle.c.cold chapter 117 . 11/23/2018
Happy Thanksgiving to you. Loving the return of Canton and his husband. And the ridiculous pregnancy. That made me laugh so hard! Reminds me of the episode of Star Trek Enterprise when Trip got pregnant with an alien too.
icicle.c.cold chapter 99 . 11/21/2018
Just a note for future reference.
You get affected by things.
When the reaction to the thing appears, it is called an effect.
So you are affected by pollen, and the effect of that is your nose running.
Affect and effect are hard to keep straight, but remembering like that makes it easier for me.

Great chapter, I am wondering what species this is, or if it was bio-engineered. Loving that Martha is here now. She is my second favorite companion.
I have been reading the story all night cause I couldn't sleep, so thanks for keeping me from going insane. Really.
icicle.c.cold chapter 82 . 11/21/2018
Hawkeye and Coulson? I have some catching up to do...if that relationship is Canon to agents of shield. Which I doubt, but I am totally open to the possibility. I like plot twists.
icicle.c.cold chapter 60 . 11/19/2018
OMG! YES! Mulder reference! And the OC appears to be Phil Coulson's nephew, which just makes it even better. Mulder talking to Torchwood? That would be priceless!
icicle.c.cold chapter 46 . 11/18/2018
That whole thing with Beth was a real tear jerker. I cried. Good stuff there. Question about next chapter and previous chapter. What is "Tad" short for? Is that like "the other dad" or something like that?
icicle.c.cold chapter 30 . 11/18/2018
That was really cool. I always love seeing collaboration stuff. I will have to check that story out when I finish all the dragon verse stuff. :)
icicle.c.cold chapter 12 . 11/18/2018
So...plot bunnies are a thing? I've only seen them mentioned once before so I'm not sure...
DarqueQueen7 chapter 12 . 9/5/2018
This is one of my favorite crack stories! Thanks for writing this! I love it every time! D.
SuziH-J chapter 20 . 8/13/2018
Apologies for not reviewing sooner. Loving this story, and also loved he previous stories in this verse. (Apologies for not reviewing those.)
Helena-Snape-Malfoy chapter 87 . 8/1/2018
loving it
SuziH-J chapter 146 . 2/12/2018
Absolutely brilliant story. So glad that everybody lived. Looking forward to reading more of these dragon verse stories.
KVD chapter 146 . 1/23/2017
Fantastic looking forward to the stolen earth now. I can't watch torchwood without seeing ianto as a dragon I much prefer this universe thank you for a great read
I love Janto chapter 146 . 1/21/2017
Jack's dragon form lasted long enough.
Now they have forever.
grobbebol chapter 146 . 1/21/2017
Always a bit sad when i see complete but what an ending.

And i know lots more to come to read and enjoy.