Reviews for Dragon-Verse: Series Two
Bendyfish chapter 27 . 3/22/2013
Love the indeept conversation between these two. Could it be finally Ianto gets to go back to his Jack?
PCJanto chapter 28 . 3/21/2013
Brilliant,Two wise individual exchanging words of wisdom
PCJanto chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
This is absolutely magnificent.I love the conversation between Jack and future
is so wise
Blue-Five chapter 28 . 3/21/2013
Yay extra chapters! I loved seeing the 'Iantos' interact.
Kuro Mitsu chapter 26 . 3/6/2013
Just wanted to tell you I absolutely love this series, for me it's the best Torchwood fanfiction I've come across. A very close friend and author on here (I consider him my little brother really) suggested your stories to me and I spent a week reading your entire DragonVerse series up to this point. I love the whole twist you have on the Torchwood verse, Ianto as a dragon is just awesome! Anything to do with dragons I love so this series was exactly what I was looking for.

As for the slight Gwen bashing, honestly I've detested her character from the very first episode so any bashing you want to write about her I'm more than fine with.

Excellent writing, I was pulled in from the first chapter and each chapter got better and better. Can't wait to read more, I'm looking forward to your next update!
FaiNeko chapter 26 . 3/4/2013
I do enjoy this dragon universe, milady I really appreciate your hard work writing all this stories.
Thank you so much.
This travel in between the dimensions is very interesting and exciting, can't say what is going to happen next!
FaiNeko
Bendyfish chapter 26 . 3/1/2013
Wow another great chapter. I love the way you describe the two realities from Iants point if view how he sees his friends in the two realities the same yet different.
PCJanto chapter 26 . 2/28/2013
Fantastic chapter,Love this Owen and 's hope the device has taken Ianto home to his Jack
mercuryandglass chapter 25 . 2/12/2013
I really love this series (all the fics, not just this)! Although, you get a little too close to Character bashing (Gwen) for my comfort (just me, though), it's still very well written and amazing in general.
Bendyfish chapter 25 . 2/9/2013
Another great chapter. Love Ianto's insight into the Doctors regenerations
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 25 . 2/8/2013
Words cannot describe my feelings but I am looking forward to the next chapter :)
Hannaly chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
I really like this chapter, Ianto's rant at Gwen rocked! :D
Clockwork Rebel chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
Ah. Nothing. That's a bit of a letdown. I wonder what they'll use instead.
Fai Gensou chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
Bilis REALLY messed with Jack's head when he hired her. Can she die soon? Retcon? Taken by the Rift?
PCJanto chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
Terrific,Bravo to Ianto for telling Gwen a few home truth,the Poor Ianto I wanted the button to work so he could be with his Jack
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »