Reviews for Dragon-Verse: Series Two
Clockwork Rebel chapter 24 . 2/7/2013
Hm, that's kind of sweet c:
Bendyfish chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
Great chapter with Ianto finding things can be different and yet the same and that he and Jack share the same companionship and closeness.
PCJanto chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
Fantastic chapter,love that Rhys is a member of torchwood and they do appear to be a close team than Ianto,I'm glad he's going to get to know his Rhys better
Tayla chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
I hope both Iantos get back to their own dimension. :(
PCJanto chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
WOW,this is fantastic a half-Tardis Ianto ,didn't see that coming,and Owen being the only one to support this Ianto ,this story is full of for Gwen Owen said it best she's a " B"
Clockwork Rebel chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
I swear, when Ianto revealed his identity (and the part that followed), I was smiling so wide, and I literally looked away from the screen, savouring the moment of epicness in this chapter.
Tenshi-Chan chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
Maybe someone should point out to Gwen that it is, more likely than not, HER fault that Ianto got switched.
PCJanto chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter,I'm really loving your Dragon Version stories,I hope you continue to write them
Clockwork Rebel chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Hm. This Torchwood Crew reacted very much different from what the other one did. It's.. brilliant. As usual.
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
Fun little twist in these last few chapters. :) I'm loving these stories! Keep the updates coming!
PCJanto chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
Terrific chapter,who would have thought Owen would be more of the voice of reasons and understanding,Gwen in this time is better than in this Ianto truely is a hell
Meridas chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
OK, now I admit that I totally stalked you over to AO3, and was delighted to find more... but now I'm just waiting again... *pout of JB proportions* Absolutely wonderful series; I also love how fully developed your dragon-universe is. All too often you find writers who make up more stuff as they go along because they think it'd be that much cooler - in your AU, though, I get the feeling that Ianto as a dragon was already fleshed out as well as canon Ianto. I hope that made sense to you. It seems real, I mean. Like, that he has weaknesses. That he can be hurt, even though it's tough - he's quite the BAMF, but he can be fallible. That kind of thing. It's a good thing. Nice job.
(Surely I'm not alone in wanting to see the dragon-mating happen... soon...)
Clockwork Rebel chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
Oh, interesting. I wonder how the other team will react c:
Clockwork Rebel chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
Ooh, I'm already waiting eagerly for the next bit c:
PCJanto chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
This is the moment i've been waiting update soon .terrific chapter
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »