Reviews for Dragon-Verse: Series Two
Meridas chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
Aw, what a place to leave it at!
Hi there, by the way. I admit I've been completely stalking/lurking for the past week or so and read most of your AU Torchwood stuffs... without leaving a comment, for which I kinda feel bad. But now I'm outright stalking, so no excuses ;)
Truth be told, I've scrolled past these stories soooo many times, kind of disregarding them because they're so very AU... but I tried out one of the Armageddon-verse stories, and you're a really great writer. So, here I am. And I'm really enjoying this story you've got going. Especially for such a drastic AU, it's very well developed, and you manage to keep it Torchwood (while including dragons...) So, I'm quite impressed. The only complaint I've ever had is about Gwen, but I can see how, with the change in team dynamics you've set up in this 'verse, she could be even less useful and more annoying than she was in canon.
So, I loved Series One and Year of the Toclofane... the inevitable next time I go read through it again, I'll be sure to drop comments on the chapters that I especially liked. This time around, I was just too exited to hit the 'Next' button.
Really looking forward to the next chapter!
PCJanto chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
Both Ianto in different universe, encountering the same
Problem. Fantastic chapter
PCJanto chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Terrific chapter,I can't wait to see how this play out
and what this Jack reaction will be when he realize what
has happen
Clockwork Rebel chapter 17 . 1/12/2013
And I thought you'd be following the episodes. Heh. But no, I really do like the idea of the Iantos swapping place. It's.. interesting
PCJanto chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
I definately didn't see that comingFantastic chapter,can't wait to see what happen next.I had to ge back a chapter to see what lead to -it
PCJanto chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Fantastic chapter,Love the great relationship Jack
and Ianto have with Alice,they are a family and when Jack and Ianto were talking Jack call Alice OUR daughter.
wow,now that what you call an explosive ending wha
a cliff hanger,waiting to read more.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Loved it! Especially when Gates tripped the Retcon. Awesome story arc and it was lots of fun to read. Can't wait for the next chapter!

D.
PCJanto chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Thank you for another remarkable and entertaining
chapter
Fai Gensou chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Well, even though Josh didn't do a thing he can't quite explain, very nice. Will Ianto keep in contact with Josh? Cuz that would be really cool.
PCJanto chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Terrific chapter,Owen is alway hilarious
Fai Gensou chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
So what "things I can't quite explain" will you stick Josh into? Love Destination Truth!
PCJanto chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
OMG,I didn't see that coming,You're a
cliffhanger,I need more.I can't wait to read the
sequel to this .
PCJanto chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Awesome chapter,
PCJanto chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Great chapter,Jack is right John bloody Hart
is one you never turn your back goodness
Jack took Ianto with him instead of Gwen,Hart would
have her eating out of his hand.
PCJanto chapter 8 . 12/17/2012