Reviews for Dragon-Verse: Series Two
PCJanto chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Excellent chapter,put the original one to shame.
Don't worry Jack Ianto coming and I can't wait
PCJanto chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Wow,this chapter had me on the edge of my seat,I can't wait to read Hart reaction to Ianto being alive.I love how you are writing Ianto and Jack,they are both stronger and very
protective of each FF have Ianto weak,
and Jack the hero,you have them equal.
Kelly chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Don't be discouraged by the low amount of reviews - this girl thinks it's awesome!
PCJanto chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Absolutely Fantastic,I love it.I love how Jack handle Gwen,He was straight forward and to the was always question Jack on the show,thinking she knew better this is why I dislike her in was from the future ,over a hundred years olds an expert on Alien ,Gwen never knew of Alien before Torchwood,But act like she was the expert and Jack the newbie.
Whispering Echoes chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
My god. This story is quite amazing. So when is it going to be finished?
PCJanto chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Excellent chapter,absolutely 100% better than the t.v version
waiting to read more
Yay chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Just letting you know that I'm reading this story and I like it lots. :)
PCJanto chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
OMG, this is sooooo much better than the t.v series.
PCJanto chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Fantastic chapter,I love the way you are re- telling
this story,
LadyDeb1970 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
She just never learns, does she? First it was the Faeries, now it's the Dragons ... and for Gwen to accuse anyone else of being selfish is ... erm, a bit rich? (shakes head) And she doesn't make any attempt at disguising her contempt for Tosh and Owen, either, does she?
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I just have one request...is there any way we can make John Hart's poisoning of Gwen stick? I'm about ready to shove a boot so far up her keester that a dentist is going to be needed to get it out her mouth! Other then that, fab chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter!

D.