Reviews for He Gets That From Me
NovaKeepsKeys chapter 66 . 7/6
Wow. I came back for a semi-annual reread and I am blown away. Every time. It’s so easy to sink into the narrative you’ve created. Whether this is the end or not, HGTFM is a magnificent piece. I freely admit that I hope to see you again. Maybe for an epilogue. It’s easy enough to outline the end in my head. But you’d do a much better job.
WB79 chapter 66 . 7/2
In the last week I've been binging this story, loving every word, addicted to every word.
I can't believe it hasn't been updated in so long, I would love to know how it will end.
I'm glad they're on the mend, but how about Henry? How about the enchanted forest part of the story?
Please come back...
Zara of the Stars chapter 66 . 4/10
It's so beautiful. I hope you can finish it.
Omg omg omg update please
YaTuSabe chapter 66 . 2/22
This is still one of my favorite fics! It's so beautifully written so far! I just had to read it again! lol 3
BoneRanger89 chapter 66 . 12/24/2018
O.M.G! Please for the love of all that is good, please don't leave it there! Absolutely loved this fiction, could not put it down... eagerly awaiting the next instalment!
alicecooper chapter 10 . 11/12/2018
Anything for you ;)
afan chapter 66 . 8/30/2018
Heyy lovelyy! the fic is awesomee! are you planning on finishing it?
Guest chapter 66 . 8/30/2018
KILLL ME NOWW! OMG YOU MUST FINISH THISS!
(please?)
thirlxmills chapter 66 . 7/28/2018
I am praying that you update this soon, it’s one of my favourites! I’ve cried so much, it’s such a sweet story but also heartbreaking. I love the love Emma and Regina’s love story and also Henry’s story too, he’s so precious and needs protecting at all costs! I’d love to see how this plays out, fantastic storyline!
lolaughoutloud123 chapter 66 . 7/22/2018
I hope you update soon. I really miss this. I really enjoy it.
D.K -94 chapter 66 . 7/18/2018
miss
bronxny22 chapter 63 . 7/9/2018
I agree with what drippingwithsin said down to the T. Emma needs to grow up and stop making things all about her. she gets mad if regina lies to her but she has no problem lying to regina way more than regina has ever lied to her and regina always apologize to her when it isn't even Regina's fault. hypocritical if u ask me. I do love this story tho and I do hope you continue this.
Alexa chapter 66 . 6/23/2018
Will this still be updated? Looking forward to reading what happens next and hopefully Henry wil be alright, go into remission and no relapse.
Alexa chapter 8 . 6/17/2018
Not even halfway thru and yet already hoping to see this story say Completed. Pls continue the story of this eventual Swan-Mills family
2,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »