Reviews for Talk Algebra To Me
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This was amazing! Aww poor Bones having to be traumatized by this sudden outburst of flirting in his sickbay... XD greatest scene ever!

Ink
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I don't think I've ever heard of this being used to seduce aliens before, but this makes an almost ridiculous amount of sense XD
Dear gods, this was fabulous. I love that my most hated school subject can now be a source of endless amusement. Poor Jim, completely high off of pain medication and STILL trying to flirt with Spock, and oh, poor, poor McCoy, having to listen to that...
The fact that he keeps trying so, so hard is kind of adorable, and kind of pathetic. But I love it anyway, I completely adore every single corny, ridiculous, intellectually-packed mathematical pick up line spewed forth for the sake of getting closer to Spock...especially since at the end, he says it wasn't even needed in the first place XD
Amber chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I loved this story. It was wonderful and very funy with the clever math words. Please keep on writing your stories and I would love it if you did another one like this again.
Pentagraham-crackers chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I absolutely lost my shit at the sick bay section and i'm still trying to catch my breath. This was very well written, like all of your stories and it made me laugh (which is a good thing considering I've spent the entire day moping around about exams). Great job :)
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I want to thank you, because I haven't laughed that much in quite a long time. This was just adorable and hilarious and it was a great pick me up
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
You have no idea how much I loved this ohmygosh. Nerdgasm!
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Dat math pick up lines... BEST THING EVAH! :D
Lazy-Jane68 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This was absolutely gorgerous! It would be neat to continue with one with spock talking to jim. This was lovely to read!
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That's absolutely awesome. I must confess I'm not familiar with the english expressions for math, since I've never learned them, but with the help of a translator, I had a quite good time! hahahahaha Congratulations for it! :D
A Beautiful Beast chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I had to take a break in the middle of reading this to just re-read all the pick-up lines. Fluffy and funny, just the way I like my Spirk.
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
...DEAD, I just... what is air?

That was hilariously brilliant, I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard; have a cookie (: :), because it was just perfection...
MyRainingDropsOfTeal chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow, that was wonderful! I'm so going to use some of those! :D
XenoKosMos chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
LOL, this was absolutely brilliant. Great job xD! This totally deserves more favs and reviews then it received.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Perfect!
I mean...never in my hole life, and i'm pretty sure about this, i could posibily ever think of Maths this way.
For me Maths are a very subtle way of torture...nothing more. But you actually manage to use them like this! Brilliant!
Those phrases were hilarious! How the hell did you think of them? Must be some kind of genius!
Thanks for the fic!
afjghajkfsdg chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This fic had me giggling and smiling like an idiot. I was thinking about it all day! Amazing work, thank you!