Reviews for Keroro presents: Tamama, my love!
KeroTamaFan chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
If there is any chance that you will update this fic, I think that a KeroTama needs to be first! Tamama has been in love with Keroro for a long time and don't you think he needs some 'lovey-dovey?' :3 KeroTama for the win!
kawaiitohruchan chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
chapter 8
kawaiitohruchan chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
WHY IS MOMOKA GOING ON A DATE WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN FUYUKI? ! TAMAMA IMPACTO! You: You need serious help
kawaiitohruchan chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
rapeseed raping seeds... pocky is rape confirmed
brownbunny chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
aw please update this story is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Wait, are u talking about.. DERPY? DERPY IS BEST PONY! YAY MUFFINS!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
DAMMIT KERORO! UR AN IDOIT! ONLY PEOPLE WHO LOVE LOVE EACH OTHER LICK EACH OTHER!
..what the hell did i just say...
Ms.annemay chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
I think Giroro, since it would be funny for him to wave it in keroro's face. But then it's keroros turn. I seriously love kerotama more, but there is not enough gironatsu here, so i'm trying to be fair.
BananaMilkshake chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
If the chances are you're still hoping to update this fanfic, I suggest that Giroro and Natsumi kiss first. Just as a different reviewer before mentioned: Giroro and Natsumi hadn't really interacted much... well, apart from that moment where she was lying on the sofa and he came over to cuddle her which was quite sweet.

Nicely done, any way. -
The Minecraft 1 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
I think it should happen on chapter 7.
crazykittycat chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
natsumi and giroro!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Giroro and Natsumi should kiss first, since there is so little of them. To catch them up? I liked it, even though its hard seeing Keroro blush over Tamama, and him not noticing. I don't get why momaka went out on a date with another guy, actually, I don't get anything her or fuyuki does in the story.
TamamaNitoheiDesu chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Keroro and Tamama
LCplDororo chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
kerotama 3
Scissors-is-a-Nerd chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Aww he licked it off! How cute.

Um... let's have Tamama and Keroro kiss first!