Reviews for A Line in the Sand
laralikestoread chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
This was really different to the typical bechloe ff. It was interesting to see them so much older and in such a different situation. Such a hard one for beca especially. I was torn as a reader because of course I want her to be with chloe but you managed to really show both sides and not just make it easy and have jessy be a bad guy.
Bechloe fan 1 chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
Omg! I love it love it love it u r great do a sequel plssssss
22-fall-in-love chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
Holy crap I love it . Why does it only have 18 reviews
MadTParty chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
Great story! I really thought that Chloe was going to be with someone when beca ended it with Jesse.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
So glad Beca made the right choice !
guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
I frikkin loved the epilogue, seriously cute. I just hated Jesse, he was a douche in college when Beca was dating him and he was a douche in their marriage when he forbade Beca from seeing Chloe. Beca never should have taken him back after he cheated the first time in college and she should have acknowledged her feelings for Chloe. Chloe should have spoken up too in college, jeez, people never communicate. I am glad that Beca and Chloe eventually found each other again but i'm bummed they wasted so much time. And i'm really bummed Beca married Jesse. Well anyways, it all worked out in the end. Thanks for sharing, Bechloe is the best. :D
Biggiewoods chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
I do hate what Beca is doing but I hope she gets the guts to be with Chole. And I cannot believe this only has 14 reviews because that's how I look up stories. I just happen to come by this story by luck and am glad I did. Good read.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
woah i wish i was in the bechloe fandom sooner! that was one of the most difficult yet enticing things to read excellent!
p.s. sorry i'm so late
TrustInFaith chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
I loved it.
donitsgonzaga chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Please continue to update this... :( can't wait to read more of it
Kath1504 chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Amazing Story and it even turned out the right way. I was never a big fan of Jesse anyway.
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
THis was SO good. So, so good. So...GOOD! :)
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
This is beautyf
bechloe-sendrick chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
you have no idea how many times you broke my heart during this fic, but this is still so amazing :)
spixielove chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
I have to say, this story deserves so many more reviews! I couldn't stop reading it, such a great job.