Reviews for Cake and Economics
Know-Your-Place chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
You need to continue this, it's amazing!
ThatGinger chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Heyyyyy why haven't you updated this yet? This is way to good to be left as a one shot. This is fabulously written and must be continued.
LightSpectrum chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I know you published this ages ago, but it'd be awesome if you kept gong with it! Not my pairing to be honest, but you have a really good writing style that's nice to read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Please continue! :)
wiiluvanime chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
needs more smutt lol, its wonderful tho!
CherryBomb'Katie chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Really cute! You should continue! :3
Layla-Darling chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I really enjoyed reading this fic. I like how how the plot was slightly different from the usual, and I enjoyed Oncie's comments to Ted. C; this will be a REALLY cute ficlet. Please continue this; it's hard to come across good Oncler/Ted stories. (Sorry people, but it's kinda true) your grammar was great and I could actually understand what they were saying which says a lot, and I really enjoy the end. Hence the please continue lol. Really, I think it would turn out amazing and I can event message you a few ideas.

Good job!
ThatGinger chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hey this tic is like totally amazing and adorable. This neeeeeeeeeds to be updated pretty pretty please!
Delir chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Oh my gosh. This fic was absolutely adorable. Even though the TedxOncie was subtle, you could still tell it was there. I love how you write; your grammar is great and the style that you use when writing is very nice and enjoyable to read. I really do hope that you continue this- wait no, I beg you to because I really enjoyed this and I'm sure many others did too. I really like Oncie's little comments about Ted being cute and Ted reactions. It was cute c: and the Diner scene was a nice touch too. Please continue this and keep up the great work!

-Delir
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OhMYGod please please continue this! This was such a cute fix and so well written! I love how you described Ted and the Onceler! Their interactions was very cute and I loved the way he was teasing Ted lol. I really think that you should continue it.
I hope you do!

-Layla
Delir chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Seriously, please continue this. This was amazingly adorable and I honestly want to see more of it. I really think you should continue. The writing was great and I really enjoyed Oncie teasting Ted lol. It was cute.
I hope you make this into a drabble ficlet!
Some Random Kid chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is wonderful! You're a brilliant writer, and I love your style! Please do continue, this is far to good to end! I love your character development, and in such a short story, wow! I really hope you choose to go on with the story, and if you do, you can bet I'll be reading it! 3
xChaoticDawnx chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Yes please, right more! I only just watched the movie and Im already a huge fan, this story was so cute ;)
Felicity Dream chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh, that was cute. Their interactions was just awesome and their characterizations believable. I really loved it. I only wished it was longer.
TARDIStoaster chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
D'awwwwwwww!

...that's pretty much the only thing I'm capable of saying right now. I'm practically going goo-goo eyes over this fic - it's that adorable.
I definitely vote for a continuation with drabbles!