Reviews for For The Love Of Poinsettias
lol chapter 1 . 8/24
Very cute! Although I might have wanted to read the discussion of the two of them at the end in detail. But anyway, I enjoyed this one-shot very much!
TomFoolery chapter 1 . 7/8
A perfect portrayal of Uhura as the woman who can walk into a room full of 100 strangers and walk out with 100 new friends, versus Spock, the guy who could walk into the same room and suffer through 100 different illogical points of view.

I think Sulu’s metaphor was perfectly brilliant. I about died at the “leaf drop” comment.

It was just another beautifully executed one-shot. I wish I had such talent. :)
This is so good. Beautifully done.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 1/1
Things aren't what they appear - always my favourite type of stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Good duy Hikaru :)
DownDeepSouth chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I love Sulu in this fic! The metaphorical banter was lovely.

And the content was good as well. Rumors and gossip abounded on the TOS Enterprise, and there is no reason to think they wouldn't here too. These little peeks into the day-to-day lives of crew are fabulous!
darkvulkan chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
An excellent topic on their relatonship, handled very well. Bravo
PSW chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Good going, Sulu! :-) And a good reminder that the same interaction can mean completely different things to different people... Thanks for writing!
TheProposal1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awww LOVE IT.:D
Majestrix Stormbringer chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Awww. Hikaru looks out for his friends. I'm glad Nyota began to understand why Spock didn't want her to go to the party, although she is correct; she should've found out the pertinent information from Spock. Even if I understand why he hadn't elaborated. Oh jeez, guys. *pets them both*
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow that was really clever
Shlayne chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Love it!
CardinalnNight chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
What a lovely, lovely story. I do so enjoy your writing.
Mija chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Another lovely story )
FantasticalMusical chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Spock stood still. "Nyota?"
She held him even tighter, then felt his relief as his body relaxed into her embrace.
"Nyota…" Wow! I loved this story so much! I really felt for Spock and really enjoyed Sulu. Great job!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »