Reviews for For The Love Of Poinsettias
Good duy Hikaru :)
DownDeepSouth chapter 1 . 5/10
I love Sulu in this fic! The metaphorical banter was lovely.

And the content was good as well. Rumors and gossip abounded on the TOS Enterprise, and there is no reason to think they wouldn't here too. These little peeks into the day-to-day lives of crew are fabulous!
darkvulkan chapter 1 . 4/11
An excellent topic on their relatonship, handled very well. Bravo
PSW chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Good going, Sulu! :-) And a good reminder that the same interaction can mean completely different things to different people... Thanks for writing!
TheProposal1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awww LOVE IT.:D
Majestrix Stormbringer chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Awww. Hikaru looks out for his friends. I'm glad Nyota began to understand why Spock didn't want her to go to the party, although she is correct; she should've found out the pertinent information from Spock. Even if I understand why he hadn't elaborated. Oh jeez, guys. *pets them both*
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow that was really clever
Shlayne chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Love it!
CardinalnNight chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
What a lovely, lovely story. I do so enjoy your writing.
Mija chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Another lovely story )
FantasticalMusical chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Spock stood still. "Nyota?"
She held him even tighter, then felt his relief as his body relaxed into her embrace.
"Nyota…" Wow! I loved this story so much! I really felt for Spock and really enjoyed Sulu. Great job!
greenchopstix chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I really liked this! Is there more?
Silver rose chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Loved it! Very good. Funny, fluffy, we'll written.

But you needed more conversation between Spock and Uhura at the end ;)
PlotbunnyChariot chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This was such an amazing story! I am so floored by everything, from the reason behind their argument to the beautiful characterizations to Sulu's wise and quite genius interference. This whole thing is just perfect. I can't get over it! Please write more stories soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow... what a wedge that was... it's a good thing lieutenant obvious came in and saved the say...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »