Reviews for The Last Prince and a Common Princess
jprefe chapter 9 . 4/3
i love this story pleaseeeeeee... update soon. I was really hook up on this story...
ravenrogue chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
y.y r u doing this to me. Pls finish this masterpiece quickly. Waaaaahh!:(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
There is nothing I hate more than when people write an awesome story, includes your OTP, make you fall in love with it, then they don't UPDATE! PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE!
x.SHABBY.x chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
This is soo good!
It's been a long time since your last chapter...
PLEASE update.'
PLEASE!
x.SHABBY.x chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is interesting.
I love SasuHina!
Marshmallow chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
I'm in love ! ,,,o.o,,,
Such a wonderful story. It's nice that Sakura can somehow get along with Hinata. Overall, it's so very cute ;D

I hope you could update soon. Looking forward to it then :D
alee26606 chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
oh please oh please update and please please continue this! I saw one of the fanarts with hinata and sasuke in armor and are holding swords crossed together and I was so curious :) this is really good.. there are some simple mistakes in grammar but I think that's all :)
I love the way it is written :) I'm so curious about hinata's past and about the hyuga's and about what happened to Itachi and if Hanabi is still alive and Sasuke and Hinata's relationship in the past... well you get the point that I have a lot of questions and a really long list of "if's and what will happen in the future"
I even have a funny "if" that Itachi is originally engaged to Hinata. I know, I think this isn't random, it just so happened that in ended up in this conclusion :) (the fact that I love Itachi and Hinata adds up too)
Maybe we could see a bit more of Sasuke's pov :) thank you for making Sakura a good person and not the enemy, even though I don't like her so much I still like her in the protagonist side :) My comment is so long...soooo..

I hope to see next chapter soon. :) Lots of support!

lEX
PurplishBlue Heiress chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Please update this story!
aurora0914 chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
this was nice! Update soon!
Andreina chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Pleaseeeee keep writing it! i just love it! the story its just amazing 333
Narutoimagine01 chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
wow love this story! please continue!
hinaanime chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
update soon. nice chapter but it was more of a filler :/
Saki-Hime chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Great, can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
awwww yeaah! we got some gaara action update please:)
DageRee chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
You really had to not updating for long 'couse at first I thought it's a different story, ups -,- ok, now I can only waiting to know what will happen in Wind Country. Many SasuHina autor in their own AU like to make Gaara Sasuke's rival in love (in our universe it's usually Kiba if not Naruto), so I wonder if it will happen here to. I'm waiting for Hinata to stop stutter already 'couse it's starting to be annoying.

/Srr for my English