Reviews for Opaque
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Captures Jane's thoughts so succinctly. This is what I want him to be feeling post Lorelei.

It's deft and light, and of very few words, but gives an intensity and a completeness. Excellently written.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh my. That was excellent. You are such an amazing writer...
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This story is absolutely great!
I love the insights you give about Lisbon not being so translucent to Jane anymore. And I really like the style it's written!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I really like this: it's well-written and entirely believable.
Loony-1995 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Woaaah. I love it :D
Kaoh chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is fabulous :) It is exactly how I am feeling about Jane and Lisbon now - and I so hope that he is starting to realise that he needs to be paying more attention to her. Thank you so much :)
Mossi.b chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Nice...he needs to pay attention to Lisbon...she is all that stands between him and insanity most of the time!
All-I-need chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
He definitely should be paying better attention. And maybe try and make things up to her, the idiot. Really, what was he thinking? That Lisbon's patience and trust don't have boundaries? Surprise, surprise, they do.

At least he still knows how to get back in her good graces. Coffee. How about another hug?

Looking forward to your next OS already!
aurora151989 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I've enjoyed all your stories. Thought you might like to know, the episode where Bosco puts Jane in jail is 2x06.

if you're taking prompts I might suggest something related to stare into the abyss and the abyss stares back. Not sure if you've done that already.
666BloodyHell666 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
loved the ending, it was so cute.

I don't think Lisbon lied to Jane about the whole 'Won't Listen to him and Lorelei' I think originally she wasn't going to listen and then changed he mind