Reviews for Boys Like You Love Me Forever
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Lovely and hot as always! :D But the ending sounds as if this could go on further. I definitely wouldn't mind that. :3
OH.sugar.honey.ice.tea chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
GAHHHHH. SO HOT. ALL THAT INITIATIVE. Butters as a cage dancer is amazing
Breathlessly chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That sex scene was HOT! So far, this is one of the best Bunny fics on this site. Hope you continue and all your future chapters are as great as this one!

•Breathlessly•
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
eeep! This is so great! I love bunny, and I always love it from Kenny's perspective.
scarlet-zombie-massacre chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Damn is all I can say too. That was just too perfect. Seriously, I was just squealing all over the place, so fucking adorable. You write the best fics, you know that right? I just can't get enough! I hope you write more for these two gorgeous boys because, goddamn do you do it well. 3
imsosrsly chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You write the best Bunny. Mostly because I ADORE your Kenny, but your Butters isn't half bad either! (I just don't particularly like him as a character, though you write him very likeable. Cage Dancer!Butters best :D) Short, sweet, and to-the-point. Great job! (I wasn't logged in for that other review, so I'll just repost it now that I am.. Feel free to delete the other one if you want. xD)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
daiikenkai chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
ohhh my lord, that was just what i needed. i love your bunny fics so much. just. love all over the place!
darshh chapter 1 . 12/4/2012