Reviews for True Visored
Update chapter 4 . 4/26
man come on continue this story! I want more!
giboh92 chapter 4 . 3/26
Update soon..
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
That was tempting. Woulld be nice if you undertook a more ambitious project with a no nonsense hero, which are glaringly absent in manga and hp. Most there we meet idiots flying by the seats of thier pants and by author,s will tp keep theretards around.
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
This is really great I can't wait for more. Keep it up!
DukeScarlet chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Well for now you've had quite a few good ideas, and I particularly liked the fact that you left Ulquiorra alive while still managing to give Ichigo access to the hollow form he took when he 'died'.

'Till next time !
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
I'd say it makes Ichigo feel pissed off.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
...Grimmjow doesn't HAVE a heart to pierce. Hollow, remember?
shidoni16 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Update please. I enjoy reading this. The plot is interesting and I want to read what happens next.
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
IchigoOrihimeNelHeram Please!
Heero Yuy009 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Help me and the other people who love save it by stopping the SOPA bill if the bill goes through fanfiction . net will be deleted. Going to this website and click sign petition if you want to save fanfiction . net.
petitions . whitehouse . gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
We need exactly 48,742 signatures before March 19, 2014 or we all kiss fanfiction goodbye
Frozenhood chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Nice story! More please! :)
hornet07 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I think you're exaggerating Stark's power. Ulquiorra in second release has about as much power as Stark released I think. He didn't show any power as devastating as Lanza del Relampago and his reiatsu didn't nearly have as much effect on the surroundings.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
you are evil
McCabeRz chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Actually just to correct you, Ulquiorra is actually the strongest espade when in his Second Release.

From what I can gather, the ranking system is based on the raw Reiatsu that each Espada has available within their first release, noticing how Yammy ended up the highest rank even though he was essentially the weakest.

So Harribel had more Reaitsu available than Ulquiorra when they were both in their first release, but Ulquiorra was essentially the strongest out of all of them when he released for the second time.

As evidenced by the Nuke-like attacks, the unmatched Regeneration and his speed.

It's a simple matter of asking yourself who would win, Stark or Second Release Ulquiorra? It's pretty obvious.

Could be wrong I guess.