Reviews for True Visored
shidoni16 chapter 3 . 4/14
Update please. I enjoy reading this. The plot is interesting and I want to read what happens next.
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 4/3
IchigoOrihimeNelHeram Please!
Heero Yuy009 chapter 1 . 3/15
Help me and the other people who love save it by stopping the SOPA bill if the bill goes through fanfiction . net will be deleted. Going to this website and click sign petition if you want to save fanfiction . net.
petitions . whitehouse . gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
We need exactly 48,742 signatures before March 19, 2014 or we all kiss fanfiction goodbye
Frozenhood chapter 3 . 3/15
Nice story! More please! :)
hornet07 chapter 3 . 3/15
I think you're exaggerating Stark's power. Ulquiorra in second release has about as much power as Stark released I think. He didn't show any power as devastating as Lanza del Relampago and his reiatsu didn't nearly have as much effect on the surroundings.
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 3 . 3/15
you are evil
McCabeRz chapter 3 . 3/15
Actually just to correct you, Ulquiorra is actually the strongest espade when in his Second Release.

From what I can gather, the ranking system is based on the raw Reiatsu that each Espada has available within their first release, noticing how Yammy ended up the highest rank even though he was essentially the weakest.

So Harribel had more Reaitsu available than Ulquiorra when they were both in their first release, but Ulquiorra was essentially the strongest out of all of them when he released for the second time.

As evidenced by the Nuke-like attacks, the unmatched Regeneration and his speed.

It's a simple matter of asking yourself who would win, Stark or Second Release Ulquiorra? It's pretty obvious.

Could be wrong I guess.
I am really enjoying the story so far, and as for the question you posed, I was always under the impression that Aizen didn't have any idea that Ulquiorra had his Segunda Etapa and thusly he was ranked lower than Hallibel. Additionally, Ulquiorra's motives for follwing Aizen are never really fleshed out (versus Hallibel's to protect her subordinates, Barragan's because he was beaten, and Staark's because he wanted to make a friend) and as such I get the feeling that alot of his power was kept concealed from Aizen.
Blackseal84 chapter 3 . 3/15
Damn that was good can't wait for more
Thorndsword chapter 3 . 3/15
It's odd. Why did you have Ichigo become distracted and make these mistakes? I ask because if the purpose of this story is to have Ichigo go straight for the kill, chapters like this don't make a whole lot of sense.

It's inconsistent.

There's a noticeable difference between his performance and mindset here versus his earlier fights. He was fast and lethal there. Here, he's slow and clumsy.

Here's to seeing what happens next.
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 2 . 3/14
hahaha Ichi's eating Hollows! that is messed up!
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 3/13
This is awesome please continue!
Thorndsword chapter 2 . 3/12
I like it. This was surprising to see in my inbox, but it was a pleasant surprise.
hornet07 chapter 2 . 3/12
Damn, it's been sooo long since the last time I saw this story I honestly forgot it. I had to read the first chapter again. I think I remember Ichigo eating Halibel and her fraccion though...Anyway, I'm glad you updated.

Two requests, if you will: First, you simply HAVE to show Ichigo's hollow form (from his fight against Ulquiorra), preferably around his friends/captains. I would love to see their reaction. Second, don't kill every Espada. Try to leave the good ones alive.

I hope the next upload comes a little faster than last time xD.
voidblade6 chapter 3 . 6/19/2013