Reviews for Entertaining Interest
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I love how you keep his personality in character, and your style is great :)
MybigblackWINGS chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
This is now one of my top favorite Shizaya fanfics. _
MybigblackWINGS chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Wait they've only been fighting for a week before Izaya fell in 'love' with the crying Shizuo. Real love takes WAY longer then a week to form. Maybe if they had been enemies for a few months, that would make a lot more sense.
Lockwyn Woodspire chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
I was actually hoping this was where this was heading haha, can't wait for the next chapter now that I've finally taken the time to actually sit down and read this.
LookForTheTruth chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
YOU BROKE THEM UP! *flips table* ;A;
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
-gives izaya a hug,then throws them both in a room and locks the door-
Glitterkyo chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
They're all grown up, now! I only get more excited about the next chapter, because it's gonna get more intense for sure! (I wonder if Mairu and Kururi ever had to use that video..?) I'm so excited to see how you'll do this! I'm sad that there are only probably five chapters left, but that just means you've gotta make them great! This is so epic, thank you for writing it
Umine Mizu chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Waaaa first I was soo interested and like "What's going to happen... Awww... oooh... no, you big idiot!... Izaya, you moron!" in the Hight School part. Ir was amaizing So this a flashback they both dreamed about And the worst mistake was besacuse of Izaya "flirting" (like Shizuo would say) with the girl and they didnt reconciliated.

Normally I would be disappointed the abrupt change of time (like, I week and I feel like "Nooo!" imagine like 5 years) but surprisely!... I didn't, even myself thinks that is weird. But I think I have an explanation, ok I will tell you you want it or not. This period of time you havent updated I liked more "When they grow up" I don't know, Raijin days are perfect but they put apart some characters like Kida, Mikado, Anri, Ericka, etc... and ya know, they are more... inmature boys...

Don't be sorry, not for me, I still have homework and this short update distracted me a little so its perfect for me.
Yesterday I thinked of this fic! I am so busy I forgot this fic! I know its a sign of something will happen (cofcoflike, you're not ending this fic in five chapters when they probably reconcilie or something like thatcofcof)

I'm already waiting! Se ya
Glitterkyo chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
*Sirens* *Sirens*

-A few days later-
I'm sorry, I needed medical treatment quickly because of all the blood I lost!

I thought it was well written, and I could relate with Kuriri not wanting to watch, I think I would have been grossed out, were I in her place!
Umine Mizu chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
'Wrong idea'? Hahahaha, but that was just what happened!
Yes, I liked the Lemon very much, sorry for de inconvenience, if it was something that we do force you, of course... other thing... 3 times! Shizuo fucked Izata 3 times! And he has a strainght...! Izaya will be very tired and hurt, "literally fucked" it is said.

Is Shizuo jelous or litteraly pissed? Or a convination of both? I know he is pissed, but the sentence " I made him mine. I don't give a fuck what kind of idea you get from it!" made me think he was in some way Shizuo was jelous of Shinra, that Izaya cares more for what Shinra believes than for his relationship or something, but Izaya and Shinra are only friends I already know.

Shizuo was disappointed for some reasons, and he tought sentences like "You don't just let someone take your virginity if you weren't sure you loved them" or "We had sex and he liked it, he's gonna have to admit it now" were "betrayed".

Pfff, its so frustrating just understand people's minds and defend both sides (that are completly opposite), deleting words, Im sooo Inteligent and beautiful, that it was a misunderstanding-

Yesterday Monday I was thinking "If she update 'Entretaining Interest' tomorrow I would be really pissed, 'cause I was waiting for this chapter for long enogh for she updating my first day of classes" now I believe I was more pissed yesterday than today xD

Naa neee, see ya next chapter!
Bye! chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Oh izaya u have just put yourself in an early grave lol shouldn't of acted like it was no big deal
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
awwww,but shizuo,don't go to fast for little izaichan!
Glitterkyo chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
*Chirps of happy excitement* This was such a sweet chapter! Shizuo cooking, giving Izaya's knife back, all so sweet! Not to mention Mairu and Kuriri! I feel... so bad... for Izaya...
Umine Mizu chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
It wasnt boring, and I dont care if you dont get as much 'action' as you said, Im more relieve that Izaya confess, (its not that I was wondering for it), but how much I waited for this chapter I couldnt dislike it, its true im not that excited, but i really liked it.

On the other hand... I hate Izaya's sisters in this fic! They are too young to see my hard yaoi! Im the only who deserves to see it! Not them! asdfghjklsdfghh!
Ok I confess! I want hard! But please, dont hit me because of that!

Sorry for the short review, I did my best to say what was needed! Im really waiting for next chapter!
Glitterkyo chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Oh my squee! That moment towards the end! It was so sweet! Izaya petting Shizuo, just so "Awww"! I love how Mairu and Kuriri react to all this! XD If they aren't fujoshi, I don't know what the word means! (And how I would love to be in their place) I felt so bad for Izaya, sheets aren't easy to clean! They're so big and bulky! Oh gosh... Your chapters... DEY BE BEAUTIFEL. *Tackle glomp*