Reviews for Attention Seeking
TheLadyJazz chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
'It was nice to be openly acknowledged and addressed, even with anger, because it reminded Jack that he existed. Someone actually believed that he existed.' Poor Jack is rather starved of attention, ain't he? I think you've captured the theme 'Attention-seeking' pretty well. Good job.
Ihni chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh no, poor everyone. I just ... this felt so sad to read.
Torsamors chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I love your RotG Stories. I love angsty stories to so I would love to see more.
InvisibleNinja333 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
you should write a sequel
Pure Cookies chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I would of liked it if Jack told Bunny why 68 happened, just because he just wanted to speak/play with someone. This one shot makes me sad but I love it. :)
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
awh...the only sadness i feel is that u wont continue... other than that i really enjoyed the story. the details were perfect. _
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I actually like this better than the story you mentioned in your A/N. I also liked the use of Australian jargon (drongo) (though when I looked it up at first, I saw "glossy black songbird" and went "...?").
yay chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is pretty sad. The second to last line is beautiful. "Even from Antarctica, Jack's blizzards got worse, covering the land with snow and ice; the lingering remnants of a forgotten boy's pain."
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow that was really good. And I happen to enjoy long rambling abstract analyses with next to no dialogue if the content is as amazing as this.
Moonshadow
Blank chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is really good, I love your style. The image you paint of Jack is really poignant, with his desperation to be acknowledged, his careful planning not to really ruin Easter, and being so upset that even from Antarctica, where he escapes to keep from causing more damage, he caused blizzards. Quite brilliant.

Thanks for writing this!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I liked this! I haven't read your last story (I'll go check it out now, of course) but I really like this. And if it's not your style to continue a drabble, that's just fine, but I would love to see more!
v chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
:(Poor jack
TheJennyFromIceland chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wow... this was amazing!
What do you mean you're sorry for this story? It's brilliant!
Do you really mean that you have a story that is EVEN BETTER than this? Is that even humanly possible?!
Sorry how short this review is, but I'm gonna go now and read your other stories! You are a fantastic writer, NoctePluvia, and you have a great, great talent! Take good care of that amazing talent of yours and never, EVER even DARE to stop writing! :)
Thank you for writing this!
Reid Phantom chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Aww! Now I want to hug poor lil Jack :'( Those guys are jerks to him! He should have joined Pitch just to mess with him!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
loved the story really showed the lonlyness in jack
30 | « Prev Page 1 2