Reviews for The Monster Within
Moon6Shadow chapter 10 . 2/20
Everyone just went from wanting to kill him to trying to help him or at least not kill him and he becomes head captain, head captains next chapter, what? Feels a bit like they've all been under mind control and it just broke or something, although generally broken mind control would result in a few apologies or something.

I'm enjoying aspects of the story line like Ichigo and Shiro together and their scenes but the story line does seem to be full of quite a few pot holes that don't really match up.
OptionalPrincess chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
that was awesome :')
Cyanide Jewel chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
"and not the couch!" im sorry i love the ending right there XD
Rain in March chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
One word: awesome. I loved the bond between Ichigo and Shiro, they fit each other so well c: Poor Ichi though, lost his whole family. The betrayal of Inoue left me a bit confused, plus the sudden shift in the shinigamis when Ichi and Shiro defeated Hana surprised me, I thoight they wouldn't be that loyal immediately, they thought Ichi was insane for a long period of time, though this may be me. But the end was perfect. Loved the fic!
meep15 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
I kinda feel like there's something missing... What happened with orahime (don't really know how to do her name) and tasukie
Lerya-chan chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
This was really good!
A bit sad though...
SoulMore chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
BlackNinja0227 chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
lots of stuff didn't make sence in my opinion so I'm just going to stop here
hi chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I don't get it wasn't ichigo suppose to be mad that his friends betrayed him and now all i see is ichigo talking to his friends as if they never did anything bad because right now i am still mad as hell at what his stupid ugly mean dumb dumb fake friends fucking did!
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Ha. That had to be the cutest ending to a story I have ever read. XD
Spar chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Thank you so much for this story. It was well written, had an amazing plot, just the right amount of humor, tragedy, and romance. I truly enjoyed it.
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
'my bloody fucking everything'
let me just express
how much i love this
and Shiros demon hands
good lord
*bows down at your feet*
Kyuunie chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
That was so good! I read it all in one sitting because I couldn't take my eyes off if the screen. Bravo! Also, great grammar, punctuation, and spelling; this is one of the fics that don't constantly annoy me and my friends about mistakes .
ZarameJake chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
the ending was very heart warming and just perfect, I loved the story it had me pissed off and sad then happy thanks