Reviews for The Monster Within
Hana chapter 11 . 2/5
reading the last few chapters like "Who the fuck this Soutaichou bitch" then reading the scroll and it says her name is Hana
"SHIT I WAS THE BITCH SOUTAICHOU"
i love reading my name in fics XD
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 20 . 10/12/2016
loved this. lol. good job. another of your stories thats goin straight to my faves.
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 18 . 10/12/2016
oh no poor ichigo! I hope he and shiro beat these women with in an inch of their lives. grr!
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
oh my well... good story so far keep it up!
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
2 chapters down and im already hooked. onward for more!
Moon6Shadow chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
Everyone just went from wanting to kill him to trying to help him or at least not kill him and he becomes head captain, head captains next chapter, what? Feels a bit like they've all been under mind control and it just broke or something, although generally broken mind control would result in a few apologies or something.

I'm enjoying aspects of the story line like Ichigo and Shiro together and their scenes but the story line does seem to be full of quite a few pot holes that don't really match up.
OptionalPrincess chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
that was awesome :')
Cyanide Jewel chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
"and not the couch!" im sorry i love the ending right there XD
Rain in March chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
One word: awesome. I loved the bond between Ichigo and Shiro, they fit each other so well c: Poor Ichi though, lost his whole family. The betrayal of Inoue left me a bit confused, plus the sudden shift in the shinigamis when Ichi and Shiro defeated Hana surprised me, I thoight they wouldn't be that loyal immediately, they thought Ichi was insane for a long period of time, though this may be me. But the end was perfect. Loved the fic!
meep15 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
I kinda feel like there's something missing... What happened with orahime (don't really know how to do her name) and tasukie
Lerya-chan chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
This was really good!
A bit sad though...
SoulMore chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
FAN!
BlackNinja0227 chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
lots of stuff didn't make sence in my opinion so I'm just going to stop here
hi chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I don't get it wasn't ichigo suppose to be mad that his friends betrayed him and now all i see is ichigo talking to his friends as if they never did anything bad because right now i am still mad as hell at what his stupid ugly mean dumb dumb fake friends fucking did!
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Ha. That had to be the cutest ending to a story I have ever read. XD
-ShadowsOfPenAndPaper