Reviews for Revival of Love
Kelly J chapter 13 . 6/7
i absolutely loved this story! it was so sweet!
TheMrsW chapter 13 . 4/16
Ha! Cute! Thanks for sharing!
2old4fanfic chapter 13 . 1/24
Awfully cute! Thanks for writing
Vivi H88 chapter 13 . 1/9
Great story :)
Knit Bug chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
I can't tell you how much I loved this story! Gah! It was perfect. Clever... just a wonderful read start to finish. Thank you for sharing it.

Knit
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Really cute ending. I definitely would love an outtake of them and their happily ever after. Enjoyed that.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Oh, how I hope that he can read her lips . . . what a great time to tell him! Well, great time if he can read lips! I certainly hope that Charlotte can't though. I really hope they are still just friendly dating and not sexually dating . . . ai-yi-yi!
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
I'm glad she finally honed in on the fact that Edward was right and Peter was telling her what to do. I'm super happy she finally realized that Edward is her 'one' . . . but, is it too late? I hope he isn't sleeping with Charlotte tonight . . . that would suck hard! Clearly he cares for Bella too . . . he brings her her favorite foods . . . he plays with her . . . he's serious with her . . . it's a great relationship. One that needs to take the next step. She needs to run after him.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Well, thank you for bringing in a Charlotte for the Peter . . . that was lovely of you to do. Is it wrong of me to have wanted Edward to kick Peter's ass. He was telling Bella what to do a couple times that evening . . . the drink was the only thing that Edward overheard and did not agree with. Interesting . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Peter is the one that has me most worried. I know you'll end up with BxE. Yet, Peter may start leading Bella down the wrong path . . . with limited time left. Oh wait, are you going to bring it down to a midnight kiss for BxE on NYE? Oh, I really hope not. I hope we get at least one of the last four chapters of them actually together. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
The fact that she finds him dead sexy was encouraging. Nothing was mentioned yet about her seeing him as more than a friend until that paragraph about said sexiness. Liam, married with a child . . . no they wouldn't take to kindly to her showing up. That was pretty funny though. The answer to your personal dilemma is sitting right in front of you, Bella. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Wow, Benjamin Morsey definitely not the right man for her. Second to rocks and ash . . . hahaha, that was funny. Halfway there . . . I wonder when the two of them will figure it out?
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I think the hardest part of this for her, will be revisiting each of these past boyfriends and wondering . . . I hope she doesn't just jump in head first . . . forcing something that isn't there . . . out of worry of being alone forever.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
You brought up a great memory for me in this chapter. One, I had almost forgotten . . . it was a good one too. I had this really great male friend that went to a different HS than I did. My Sadie Hawkins date got his day off taken away from him from his work a week before the dance. My friend said he'd take me. He was so very popular in his HS . . . all the girls would swoon for him. I always thought of him as a friend and never let myself catch feelings for him. I thought he was taking pity on me but, really I wanted to go to my dance . . . and he convinced me. Of course, all the girls at my HS were drooling over him. He danced with me, held my hand, took the picture with me . . . smiled at me the whole night. As if no other girl was there. It was fantastic. At the end of the night, he brought me home and kissed me goodnight. It was so sweet of him. I found out years later, that he named his first daughter, Christina, my full name. It made me think, perhaps I wasn't out of his league after all and he may have harbored feelings for me. Thankfully, I've got my own personal Edward in my marriage to my husband Matt . . . so, I don't have to wonder too much about past loves, like your Bella does.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Funny chapter . . . the Black Friday shenanigans and his laughter at her about the psychic . . . then him calming down realizing she was serious. This is cute . . . loving it . . .