Reviews for Revival of Love
morena.davidson.3 chapter 13 . 4/15
This was so sweet and silly. I loved it :) Thanks for sharing. xo
KimiD chapter 1 . 3/28
Wow, you sure know how to get a readers attention... lol looks to be preety cool
I know for most people this story is full of hope and dreams but for me it's deppresing. Thay wasted so many years for other men and women while they could be so happy together and have a kid or two already. It's just sad. But I gueass it's better now than never.
TheGreenPanther chapter 13 . 1/14
This story was so cute! I'm not sure how I missed it before.
breakingdawn57 chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
Funny how we sometimes can't see what is right in front of your face! Great writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
I think it's kind of mean how she used Peter.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
"Best. Present. Ever," Edward managed to say, earning a laugh from Bella, which made him wiggle on her chest. He pushed up onto his forearms, grinning down goofily at Bella. "What? You don't agree?"

"Meh, I've had better," Bella teased, feigning indifference as she crossed her arms.

This literally had me laughing out loud!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Thank god for decisive women or they would both have gotten lonely lives!

Maybe she blew him off after prom but he seems to have blown her off during prom...kids *smh*
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Oh, shit! And Charlotte is in the audience...this could get awkward.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
What difference would it had made if she had seen it before? It's not like he has done anything to show her that he was interested, and he pick up Charlotte quit fast.

I love a strong confident Bella but it would have been cool if she didn't have to do all the work. And will Edward really choose her? He said that he and Charlotte has been hitting it off and he seems really happy about it.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
So they're back on again. She's working fast :)
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Not once has Edward really said anything nice to Bella. She's feeling down and he's cackling about her being such a lousy girlfriend that guys rather go gay...his pissing me off (sorry but he is)

Diego could work her into his rotation OMG what a fabulous offer *snort*
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
I'm slightly miffed that she's drooling over him and he's teasing her like a baby sister. The balance is off between them...anyway looking forward to see what's happening with Diego :)
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Nutty professor hehe
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Peter huh?
So Edward was a part of why Bella broke up with him. Why did he meddle if he was on the other side of the country with Chelsea?