Reviews for Seamus is Seamus and You are Yourself
Claire chapter 19 . 3/26
I read this fic in high school, and loved it then, so when I got an urge to re-read it I was so pleased when I was finally able to find it! This is such a fun, happy fic, and it's stuck with me for years. It really lived up to the re-read after fifteen years too! Thank you so much for writing this, I loved it the first time,and I loved it again this time.
Just a girl chapter 6 . 2/3
Hi,
First to say that I like your beginning of the story but that as it progressed I've grown disenchanted, and I will not finish it.
Some of the things you use as humor seem to me as violation of a minor's privacy, sexual harassment and sexual assault, and I do not like that all fic characters think it's funny and even they take it as normal. None of his teachers consider that they should denounce the newspaper for the photograph of Harry half naked even though he is a minor with rights, or that they should stop the students who steal his clothes, forcing him to walk naked around school or stop Cho for manipulating Harry into selling himself (for I think kissing against your wishes for money may be take it) for charity purposes.
With that said, I have read other stories where the plot includes some of these situations but in them they are taken seriously and not as a joke, so I will stop reading your story.
I don't do it to offend you, I just want you to see my point of view. Thanks for reading this comment
Guest chapter 19 . 12/18/2016
Awesome story!
I was worried they wouldnt get back together!
But the end was my favorite part :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
When does the fluff/smut start
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Please don't use asterisks to denote italics! It makes it difficult to read.
Skywroe chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
I just got so annoyed at how Harry just let so much happen to him. I tried to keep reading but couldn't finish I'm sorry. Good luck with the rest.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
This was a wild ride. But worth it.
Gracie chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
This was a good concept with sorta bad writing. It'd be interesting to see it rewritten. Nice attempt.
Canadian lamp chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
That one line from Dumbledore tho, that was amazing, i laughed too much and startled my dog. Thank you for the story.
Romona-Rain chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Quite a good story, though there are some grammatical errors and *many* star things *that* are *so**unneeded*. I am aware that these are for emphasis, though you seemed to have gone a bit overboard. Love it despite this, though :)
JlovesGaara chapter 19 . 2/24/2016
Loved!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
I'm not happy with the end. Draco was easily forgiven.
He should have suffered more. He didn't even confess properly. Wtf
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
I love clueless Harry too ;)
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
I'm enjoying this so much. Can't stop laughing hysterically.
Vampiregirl61813 chapter 19 . 11/15/2015
that was fantastic. definitely one of my favorite stories. like probably number 3 if I ranked it. (reason, number 1 got me into writing fanfiction and number 2 made m fall in love with harry x draco) but seriously bravo, I love it!
1,802 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »