Reviews for Seamus is Seamus and You are Yourself
This was a wild ride. But worth it.
Gracie chapter 19 . 5/29
This was a good concept with sorta bad writing. It'd be interesting to see it rewritten. Nice attempt.
Canadian lamp chapter 3 . 3/18
That one line from Dumbledore tho, that was amazing, i laughed too much and startled my dog. Thank you for the story.
Romona-Rain chapter 1 . 3/18
Quite a good story, though there are some grammatical errors and *many* star things *that* are *so**unneeded*. I am aware that these are for emphasis, though you seemed to have gone a bit overboard. Love it despite this, though :)
JlovesGaara chapter 19 . 2/24
Loved!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
I'm not happy with the end. Draco was easily forgiven.
He should have suffered more. He didn't even confess properly. Wtf
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
I love clueless Harry too ;)
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
I'm enjoying this so much. Can't stop laughing hysterically.
Vampiregirl61813 chapter 19 . 11/15/2015
that was fantastic. definitely one of my favorite stories. like probably number 3 if I ranked it. (reason, number 1 got me into writing fanfiction and number 2 made m fall in love with harry x draco) but seriously bravo, I love it!
Iamashipper chapter 19 . 11/9/2015
I loved this story. The plot was amazing. You know, I've never read a fanfic where there is a Clueless!Harry, strangely enough. There should be more of that Harry! HE IS SO KAWIIIII! w;;•• CUUUTTTEEEEE! ANYWAY, I LOVED THIS! Please write maybe a sequel or something... Dammit, wish I knew drarry a while back... *sighs*
dark-soul-whovian chapter 19 . 10/5/2015
You had me laughing the ENTIRE time with this! He 'mlphed' him, THAT IS THE BEST! I really, really really hope for a sequel! Great, awesome, terrific job!
rbphotobug chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
I totally agree that the pink panther song added just the right touch. Thanks!
Sepulvedlore chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
Seriously? SERIOUSLY?! Thats the end?! Well fuck
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
This fic is very funny and entertaining, and I really like the plot. The only problem I had was the excessive number of asterisks you had around your words. They were very distracting and while some of them worked for emphasis, most of them were unnecessary. Aside from that, I did really enjoy your writing!
frostie45 chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Laughed out loud at Dumbledore's point of view. A blast to read, very funny, very refreshing. Looking forward for the rest!
1,796 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »