Reviews for White Sun Setting
Vodka21 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Guest: I don't care if it's a "suggestion" I won't even suggest writing anything else rgarding this story considering I don't really write fanfiction anymore. It's been over a year.
me chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
ROTFL. U dont have to get pissed u know. Of course its ur story. Thats y i used d word "suggest". Its a suggestion. Lmao. U could decide to take it or not. Its completely ur choice :)
Vodka21 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Guest: I appreciate you taking your time out to review my story. I understand your honesty. But, I will not rewrite this story just because "you" don't like it. Please keep in mind that this is my story and can do whatever the fuck I want with it. You keep yor fake apology.
me chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
Sorry i have to say this but u story really kinda sucked. I hate Ichiruki yeah but u made Rukia so insensitive. And u made Orihime like a hopeless love struck fool. Really it was just too much. At d beginning it had a little hope but from d third chapter everything just went downhill. Pls I would suggest u re-write this story.
NewKidInTown chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I really do enjoy your story but Tatsuki isn't herself ... She's a lil OOC .. Tatsuki would never talk to Orihime (her best friend) that way ... She would support her and be there for her ... Tatsuki knew why Orihime ran out so she wouldn't be mad at what she did (by running out the church) she understood why ... But hey its your story and you make it hoe you want but for Tatsuki to act that way is a real shocker .
a fan chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Should this be a happy moment, a sad moment, or both?
a fan chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
TOYING?! He's doing everything short of flat-out telling you he loves you, and you call it TOYING?!
a fan chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Orihime is not a horrible person! That's Ichigo, for F*CKING GETTING MARRIED WITH HER AS THE MAID OF HONOR! ARE YOU REALLY THAT EVIL, ICHIGO?!... but, rant aside, this is really very good, up there with my personal favorite, "La Belle et La Bete."
Ermilus chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Gosh the ichirukia was killing me I'm glad he ended it with hime
Drakky28293 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Hey!
Feels like I finished this story in a fingersnap. I really liked it, even the lemon bits were great! .
I was very apprehensive about how you'd deal with the whole Ichigo breaking up with Rukia thing, but I'm glad it was clean.
Rukia wasn't painted as either victim or villain and neither was Orihime. So that's really nice.
Again, great story, I really enjoyed reading it! :D
xoxo chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
poor Hime, I wish she had somebody :(
xoxo chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
please tell Hime have a happy ending XXD
xoxo chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Yay he has a crush on her XD
xoxo chapter 5 . 6/8/2013