Reviews for Beauty and the Devil
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
UPDATE Please!
iloveandlikedegrassi chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Please don't stop writing! I love this story!
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
It's amazing how you've managed to keep Clare's innocence in adulthood!
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Cute, and nice descriptions!
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
I'm taking forever to review sorry!

Not my favorite, only because of the erotic-like nature of it. But I like the cute cheesiness at the end!
Tasia17 chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
UPDATEEEEEEEEE!
Naenae00 chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Hey just wondering is beauty and the devil finished or is there going to be a chapter 14 please tell me that you are going to continue it is so amazing
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Uhhh...still not sure how I feel about the glorification of the body, but I understand the fascination one has with it.

Sherry seems so fake...

Clare wants a pic...ohh...o.o
amazed with life chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
I love this! PLEASE CONTINUE! 3
Nicolllleeexx chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
This has so much passion in it by far one of the best fan fiction I've ever read and tbh I would even publish it in real life. Love love love please continue.
awwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
"Beauty and the devil are the same thing.."

Wow. This story is impressive. I feel like there are certain points where it could have taken a horribly wrong turn but you manage to keep it going at just the right pace..

This was a risky story to write. Eli is so sexual yet so sweet almost. It all very complex, you see. You can feel Clare's confusion. His world, and his lifestyle utterly befuddles her as it would a lot of people.

I am very excited to see where you go with this story. Very excited, indeed.

Also, I like your other stories. We should be friends. Just saying.

Until your next update!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
You are amazeballs! Please continue!
melymely chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Passion!
There you are, putting all that in a short update, establishing a point of no return in the story, how are you going to handle that now? A big change from both of them to just let the feelings win...
Great update, thank you!