Reviews for Of Pocky and Pepero
Pokemon Trainer White chapter 51 . 5/29
Awww... Taro-taro's such a tsundere... But I seeeeriously ship Atsushi and Soo-Jin... Atsushi's sooo adorable, especially that phone number part... Please do update!
MoonShadow396 chapter 51 . 5/20
I must confess that I haven't read or watched this series yet. But I stumbled across your story here and fell in love with it! I love Soo-Kun and your story is hilarious! I still laugh thinking about Soo-Jin' s attack on Fukui. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
tartanarmygirl chapter 51 . 5/11
I feel kinda sorry for Soo Jin. She keeps getting the short end of the stick.
kalmaegi chapter 51 . 5/11
Because she was as blind as a bat! Yes, I think I'm funny.
Kat chapter 51 . 5/6
LOL poor Soo-Jin, she just stumbled into another troublesome situation. And OF COURSE Bakagami broke her glasses. Well, at least he offered to pay for them :)
KisaragiMaru chapter 41 . 5/6
I can't help rereading everything again, And laugh like mad especially the part where she spat her snot out. Pff!

And after rereading, I think I might ship Fukui and Soo Jin. But, there probably won't be romance between them, right?
EdenMae chapter 51 . 5/6
Yay another update ooooh the Generations of miracles meet Soo-Jin XD lol this will interesting also she is blind I wonder what will happen!? Thanks and can't wait for more!
Autobot traitor chapter 51 . 5/6
Another update YEAH! Soo-jin total ruined a intense moment but in a totally awesome way! At least she got to meet everyone!
keiXseth chapter 51 . 5/6
And that's how our korean heroin met the GOM and Kagami. A broken glasses plus a small cut on the cheeks. and Shintaro being worried on his tsundere way. Hahaha... you've updated fast! I am so happy. :)
I think Atsushi is being jealous. Shintaro concerned and may be soo jin will be good friends with them.
as usual, I am looking forward on the next update! The winter cup continues. Hehe ;)
Keep up the good work author-san. *double thumbs up*
Seere Klein chapter 50 . 5/5
Wah shinchan worrying for her is the cutest! I hope they have more screentime with each other though XD
kalmaegi chapter 50 . 5/5
Awww Shin-chan. Haven't heard from him in a while.
EdenMae chapter 50 . 5/5
Wow that was surprisingly short lol but I'm thankful nonetheless for an update!;) can't wait for more fun!
keiXseth chapter 50 . 5/4
I love the last part. Shin will always be a big tsundere. :)
Looking for the next arc. Keep up the good work, author-san.
*double thumbs up*
Taiyalin chapter 49 . 5/4
I haven't had a good laugh in a while and your story keeps getting more interesting as I read.

Your work is awesome, hands down awesome. I'm craving for another chapter.
CherryPop0120 chapter 50 . 5/4