Reviews for Of Pocky and Pepero
Animeisheaven chapter 78 . 1/18
I found this chapter funny for some reason...
Anyways, great chapter!
nordon98 chapter 78 . 1/18
who is kise going to call.. is it Takao or maybe kuroko...
I don't know
nordon98 chapter 78 . 1/18
I can't stop laughing at the latest chapter especially how their weird dance might be..
gennsis chapter 77 . 1/11
I love Pocky and Pepero. I love Of Pocky and Pepero. xDD Soojin is just too cute, and frankly speaking I can relate to her a lot in terms of the awkwardness part. Still, I love all her quirks and her overactive imagination. Plus, her thoughts pertaining the basketball members are always entertaining to read. She's just so done with their idiocy lol, but frankly speaking she's weird too so birds of a feather flock together xP I just find it weird how people call her Won-san. Like yeah I understand why the people in the story do it (since they're Japanese), but if I remember correctly, it's offensive for Koreans to call one another by their last names, so I thought Soojin might be uncomfortable with that, and maybe that'll show more of the cultural barrier thing between the Japanese students and her. Plus, seeing Kagami call her 'Won' is kinda funny lol xD It's just a minor thing though!

Anyway, I love the way you explore Soojin's journey in Yosen. /mentally shakes my head at all those students who can't even differentiate the North from the South. Her friendship with the basketball team is so cute too! I love how Soojin reacts differently to different people because it makes her feel dynamic somehow. I have to admit, Fukui is really more likeable than I expected him to be. I didn't even notice him much in the actual anime but you made me love his snarky personality lol. Out of the trio, I have to say I like Fukui best with Soojin, followed by Midorima and Murasakibara. I think Murasakibara and Soojin are cute but I can't help but see them as siblings, and yeah like what Soojin said I feel like he treats her more of a pet or something (sorry Musakaba xD) although it's adorable how protective he gets of her HAHA. I LOOVEE Soojin's nicknames for Midorima. Although his tsundere side is cute to see, it's nice to see him be worried for Soojin too when she gets herself in stupid situations. But I still think ultimate OTP is FukuixSoojin. I usually don't like ass-y characters but he's just an exception... Despite his idiocy, I feel like he does care for Soojin when it counts. Maybe I'm just a sucker for frenemy relationships, but well, I feel like Soojin really opens up to him the most compared to the other dudes. And besides, Fukui is always there for her. He shows wisdom in unexpected moments and gives her advice when she needs help. I think if there's anything holding their relationship from progressing further, it'd be Fukui's delinquent past (and the fact those kidnappers are out for her) and whether the two can actually accept their feelings. Whatever. I'm still rooting for FukuixSoojin! That being said, I don't mind who Soojin ends up with as long as she's safe and happy lol.

The last chapter is absolutely hilarious btw. Aka-chin the shanker will go down in fame. I do wonder who's Soojin's real favourite though? **
bwatuwant chapter 77 . 11/24/2017
I read this entire story in one day and I loved it. I really hope you update soon and that you find the motivation to continue with the original story line because it’s so good. I’m a hardcore soo-Jin x Murasakibara shipper so I hope you add some more of that.
ChubbyPanda10 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
i ship her with Fukui ahsksb I binge read 70 chapters in two days.. Plz update soon
screaming chapter 77 . 10/28/2017
AAAAAHHHHHH I've been following this story for years and Im so happy it still gets updates! the shanker and farting storyline still makes me laugh everytime I read it! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING!
heartnettrain23 chapter 77 . 10/19/2017
Haha.
Sei-chan the shanker.. Lol.. Love this author-senpai.. Update more..
marina chapter 77 . 10/16/2017
I can't believe Won-san still remembers Aka-chin the Shanker ahahahahaha I can't stop laughing at this chap

Also Won-san and Fukui are cute (!) and chapter 76 killed me cuz I thought it'd be Fukui/Soo-jin ;u;
WhereStoriesBegin chapter 77 . 10/10/2017
k
WhereStoriesBegin chapter 76 . 10/10/2017
You should write one with her being soulmates with Fukui! I would die to see their reactions
Guest chapter 77 . 10/10/2017
333(i need no other words)

man I missed this story. I'm also at least partially convinced that Soo-Jin is God.
wtfh chapter 77 . 10/7/2017
HAHAHAHA I laughed till I teared up. Yup, this chapter more than makes up for it! Concentrate on your schoolwork first, leave fanfic until you're ready. Good luck with school!
lunallaiya chapter 77 . 10/6/2017
haha! that was awesome and it would totally happen! loving the interaction between soo jin and the boys it's one of the "funny because it's true" moments. poor fukui he had it coming though. thank you for this! good luck with your school stuff!
Prince chapter 73 . 10/6/2017