Reviews for First Impressions
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 1 . 9/9
Nothing good can stay — my favorite quote. I can't remember what poem it's from but I read it first in The Outsiders
apWing chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I really enjoyed this! Thank you for sharing.
wanderlust.xo chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Holy Heartbreak.. Really good job!
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I liked how you showed all his thoughts on the three identities.
Great job! :)
wsxokn chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wow. Um. That's okay. I didn't need to smile for the rest of the day, I guess.
talk-ape chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Awwwww
Tsukari chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Love it tnks
ahhhhh.okay chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Gordon's thoughts when he first met Robin was so positive and pure. The same for meeting Nightwing. And I knew this wasn't goin to be the same for meeting Batman but goodness. It just broke my heart.
Angelfluff chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was an amazing one-shot, it literally tugged at my heart strings and then some. I think it was that last line by Commissioner Gordon that really did me in.

It's like when you're watching tv and want to scream at a character, in which case I was screaming at my laptop instead, "No! There is still so much worth protecting!"

As well, you had everyone characterized brilliantly. I pictured each scene the whole way through. Super kudos to you!
Randa1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
una secuela, quiero una secuela
el final fue muy triste, pero cual es la impresion de Gordon cuando vio por primera vez a Richard con Damian
falto esa primera vez.. Richard como padre, para mi digan lo que digan, Richard es como un segundo padre para Damian
freedomtoaster chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
WELL hell.
THIS was thoroughly awesome.
Yup.
Love the "holy _"
Cute.
Very Cute.
Love how you brought it in.
Woooooooooo
*o*
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is really deep, and it's interesting to see Richard grow up and change, but still remain the same in some points. I really like this. :)

-Bobby Corwen
femrobin fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
My throught is tight afterreading this.
Last Auditore chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Nice insight into Gordon’s character. I liked your descriptions of how Robin went from a cute little kid to the Bat himself. Seemed to me that you kept everyone in character. Well done.
rapidChangeIsImminent chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Um. How does dick run his hands through his hair in the batman costume?