Reviews for Kitsune of the Spirit
jzblue chapter 3 . 6/4
Great story hope you update this soon
Epoli chapter 3 . 5/1
It's been a year since this story last updated, so I'm to assume it's discontinued. Not gonna lie... I don't even remember having read this story, due to how long it's been. I'm simply clearing out my story follows that are unlikely to ever update again. No matter where you are in life, I hope you're doing well. Have a blessed day.
draco7347 chapter 3 . 2/25
awesome story cant wait for new chapters
joecgarcia1991 chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Good story i usually only read stories that are naruhina or naruhinaharem they are my favorite will you be finishing this story
Alister131 chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
The only problem I have with this story is giving Naruto so many abilities. Normally, doing that makes it to where "oh hey which ability should Naruto use this fight?", abilities get neglected, overpowered main character, and/or the fact there's no way he could train this many abilities. Somehow, seem to be avoiding that. With Shadow clones, Naruto can train all his abilities. This story seems to be working so far. I'm just glad you didn't give him like 5 zanpakto. I can understand 2 or maybe even 3, but more than that and it just seems ridiculous.
LL chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
Storm 4 the shit that's my game and good story too
Zanzar chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
strabimonx chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
nice nya
bladetri chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
like XD
Tanagashima chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Just wanted to say I am really liking this story and hope you will keep working on it. Im looking forward to the next chapter
Shadowdragondanny chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Dude you adding anymore 2 this ?
Sageofchaos chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
hope to read more.
BBWulf chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
Pretty good thus far.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
Nice! Just a quick question. What's the time line between naruto and bleach...has ichigo been to the souls sesiety?
arckane chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
damn this whole chapter was boring as hell