Reviews for Kitsune of the Spirit
OMNISENSE95 chapter 1 . 4/8
Derecho means "right", you dummy. Izquierdo is the Spanish word for "left".
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
shadow7002 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
will this ever be continued
Alucard-Masters chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
so wait. is it six or seven? im asking because you said six but then near the end of the an you said you added ino and i just want to be correct just in case. can't wait to read more either way.
BlackSheep the Sage chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Choji intro: HI munch I'm Chew chew Cho Crunch ji Akamichi. I like Munch FOOD and being called fat
shinigame3 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
personally i believe Hinata would make a good Quincy but it's your story so it's your call
i just hope you make a good OC
Void chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Enma/ main monkey summon zanpakuto name
Dage chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
This is good noticed it hadn't been updated in a long while but meh you probably got shit to do anyways update whenever you can
Wingd knight chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Awesome story please update... or put it up for adoption... either way I want to read more!
The king of ducks chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
so far so good man keep up the great work though I happy with the pairings.
The king of ducks chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
so far I have to say I like it a lot and think this will be a great story once you get bacvk on it. you have mange not only to keep all those powers in check but also naruto ain't over poweredto ridliclus propursons so good job doing that man. Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more of you stories cause your typing stylke is just what I been looking for.
BloodyDragon05 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Update
Potterformers chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
no hinata no Potterformers, bye
Sstormlight chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I like your story so far and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Taking your hint, is his name going to be 'the professor'?