Reviews for Goodbye (Again)
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/3
Aw Effie and Haymitch..QQ

Maybe their having an affair behind the girls' back anyway? xD

Peeta is on a roll.. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/3
The Peeta effect.. xD

It's sound like a nice and cozy story for Everlark. :)
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 16 . 3/18
I really enjoyed reading this stor and am a bit sad iI missed out on reading the peseta pov's you took down. Hoping to see more stories from you.
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
this is sooo cute! are you going to do chapters for their wedding? i'd like that. it's a fabulous story you have here, and I wish you'd write more!
Louise Mooney chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
I loved this story thank you so much for writing it. Are you going to finish writing Peeta's version? I really hope you are, I think this would make a great story too. If not will you post what you have already written...PLEASE!
stillwaiting61 chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
Really enjoyed this story!
Adrivan chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
Absolute love this!
EverlarkCatoniss chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
I'm job love with this story! It's truly amazing, I hope my stories are even half as good as this one!
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
love it
AmidstTheFields chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
watch?vLKZYssbD9zM I can so relate to this song to the story . It just started playing as I was reading the story. This certainly could be it's theme song. I wish this was a movie ;-) Brilliant story. Warmed my heart up!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Read it before and loved it this time too!
salanderjade chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
This was such an interesting premise and you executed it perfectly. Wandered in to chapter 1 at work and made it to chapter 6 before my lunch break was over. I love the Mellark family dynamic and how true to form you kept Peeta, Katniss & Prim. You didn't make it easy on them. You didn't make it fairytale like...which I greatly appreciate. It's real. It's honest. I'm not surprised that sunfishdunes was your beta. She has a wonderful knack for letting the characters speak with actions and feeling and interactions and making it believable. You have the same deft touch. Thank you for writing this lovely story. It was a glorious way to spend an evening.
peetagrl3 chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
OH MY GLOSS THIS WAS SO OHSOABSOLUTELYFINNICKINGAMAZING IWASFANGIRLINGTHEWHOLETIMEOHMYGLOSSITSJUSTSOGORGEOUS...Amazing, Amazing chapter!
peetagrl3 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
OhmyfinnickwhatthehaymitchisgonnahappenthesuspenseiskillingmeWOW this is GORGEOUS.
peetagrl3 chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
AWWWWWWWW...this is just too adorable. I love this so much! *dies from the overwhelming majority of Everlark cuteness*