Reviews for Goodbye (Again)
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 16 . 11/14
This was an absolutely wonderful story, I have NEVER read anything like it and I enjoyed it so much because of that. Thank you so much for writing this!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 14 . 11/12
Wow! They just got engaged, I did not see that coming but I absolutely love it. Wonderful chapter!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 1 . 11/8
That's so sad. . .this would be depressing if it was a one-shot, but it's not, yay! Great chapter!
polkorz chapter 3 . 11/7
I'm blown away by your work so far 3 And Peeta is Polish! I'm from Poland so it was the best fanfiction surprise ever :D
Amanthya chapter 8 . 9/20
While I enjoy the Katniss and Peeta parts, Effie and Prim annoy me. Effie knows Katniss hasn't been dating that long, and already she's "Oh, you met a month ago? When are you getting married? How many kids are you having? Why aren't you living in Chicago yet?" And I just knew, *knew* she'd bring up Gale even though it's not her place to discuss Katniss's ex with her current guy - or anyone - because that's just a suitably dramatic thing to do at this point.

I was enjoying seeing them go through their relationship, having their first tiff about the cost of seeing each other, because it's realistic. But I'm not ok with watching Katniss get badgered by her family about how to run her love/life, especially when the feeling seems to be that Katniss is wrong for taking time to make sure this is what she wants, and proceeding at her own pace. It takes all the fun out of this.
Amanthya chapter 6 . 9/20
It's kind of annoying how other people are brushing off Katniss's concerns about a long-distance relationship; the distance *is* hard on a relationship. It's not like it's not true, not something to be considered. It feels more realistic when Jo dismisses it, because of her personality, than Prim. I just cannot see her getting so pissed off period, let alone at Katniss, over something like this, after completely losing her best friend after one.

Oh, and Haymitch is a d**che, for leaving Effie like that.

Still, I'm interested to see what happens next, and as always, love Everlark.
Everafter4 chapter 1 . 8/21
Thank you for this! I love it!
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/3
Aw Effie and Haymitch..QQ

Maybe their having an affair behind the girls' back anyway? xD

Peeta is on a roll.. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/3
The Peeta effect.. xD

It's sound like a nice and cozy story for Everlark. :)
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 16 . 3/18
I really enjoyed reading this stor and am a bit sad iI missed out on reading the peseta pov's you took down. Hoping to see more stories from you.
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
this is sooo cute! are you going to do chapters for their wedding? i'd like that. it's a fabulous story you have here, and I wish you'd write more!
Louise Mooney chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
I loved this story thank you so much for writing it. Are you going to finish writing Peeta's version? I really hope you are, I think this would make a great story too. If not will you post what you have already written...PLEASE!
stillwaiting61 chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
Really enjoyed this story!
Adrivan chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
Absolute love this!
EverlarkCatoniss chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
I'm job love with this story! It's truly amazing, I hope my stories are even half as good as this one!