Reviews for Welcome To The Freelance Business
The Infamous Man chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Man, poor Sato. He's getting involved with the wrong type of people in that world...

Anyway, its pretty cool to see this. Sato seems completely in character, along with his paranoia about the world outside his door and the people who live in it. I do wonder if he'll meet Revy again, and how that will turn out.

And hey! I bet his air conditioner helped out a bit with the conspiracy theory too.

Keep it up and update soon!
Mirrus chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
You should continue thissss. It's wonderful.
WaltrudKrupinski chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Can't stop giggling at the concept.

Please continue the story!
AnAncientBard chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Interesting, it's very uniqe.
Can't wait for more.
9/10
CodeGeassAddict chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I'm sure you know this already, but this is pure genius. Please, I beseech you to continue! After leaving us on such a cliffhanger...
flan bridge chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Even after two months this still fells so perfect, everything just clicks so well I can't help but grin.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
This idea's so crazy it works.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
This "Revy's self-pitying" scene reminded me of a similar scene in Black Laggon, though Rock was more suicidal and less well-informed/stalker-ish.

Will this end/start in a trip to Capital of Crime?
Anon chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I found this jewel by surprise. I never even seen either anime before but I lied it and will watch the anime for it
Orm Embar chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Oh, shit... Are those two who I think they are?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I see you're moving on from your old "no updates forever" phase into "starting a bunch of new fics in rapid succession" phase. Which is good. All of them are entertaining. the HP and HNK/BL ones especially.

Hope you will go back to your "insanely frequent updates" phase for someday.
Yikari chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Toaster might have indeed contributed - he is into radical left decisions sometimes...

Thanks for the update!
Yikari chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
- What's that smell, Fred?

- Wha? Ah, that's just fresh air.

Lol worthy indeed - kudos!
dongaro chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Hmm very interesting story so far. It's very dark and very in line with both stories. The crazy of NHK and teh shoot em up of Black Lagoon.

Poor Sato... he's getting invovled with the twins from hell... well the poor twins from hell. They may have a good reason to be crazy, and deserve a ton of pity but they're still crazy and sadistic.

Interesting story thought and I hope revy comes back later, since this is the closest thing he has to a real world contact.
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Its perfect and oh so enjoyable. I really like your writing style. Great work. :)