Reviews for When We Stand Together
elly2b chapter 25 . 5/28
Love this whole story line, your doing an awesome job can't wait to read the next chapters. Would love to see our favorite couples get some well deserved love making from those partners along the way since this is a tense situation their all in.
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Now that i think about it, you shouldnt let Senshirou be the only one to suffer by Tsubaki's death. She was Yuki's aunt...
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 25 . 6/11/2015
so... im like a year and 2 months late but i really like the story so... update? xD
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
that... was kind of confusing...
Unmei no Kaze chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
New reader here! I love this story and read it all in one hit :) Just letting you know that about halfway down the chapter, a section is repeated. Keep writing
bloodydarkangel chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
I love this story please please update soon I am eagerly awaiting your next update
Fireblaze1807 chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
My apologizes I didn't review for a while but I can see the story are developping so much. Very impressive and good can't wait what will happening next :) Continue like this ;)
Kitkat3195 chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
I love how Cory only told Hotsuma not to try anything funny. Hahaha
Oh man! I wanted to know what the first code word was. Probably something perverted, right? Looking at Danny's reaction. *smirk*
I got a shock when Cory said that Yuki and Luka were dead! Then I read the end. So I guess the entire thing was a trick? Though their actual bodies still suffer the same injuries?
Hope Yuki and Luka will be fine!
Another cliffhanger. Damn! Hahaha.

Sorry for this being a short review...cause I'm in a bit of a rush. Sorry! :(
Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
xoxo chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
I hope that they will be alright! Great story btw... :)
Kitkat3195 chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
I saw this in my inbox literally a few minutes after I posted my review and was so happy that I didn't need to wait! Then I saw your A/N. :D
So yeah, I read this the moment I received the alert but didn't review cause I was...erm...lazy. *nervous laughter*

Anyway, THANK GOODNESS Cory saved Shusei!
""Get off of him!" Hotsuma yelled, shocking Cory and causing him to drop the boy for a moment." - LOL. Poor Shusei. That must have hurt.
Wait, Adam had brown hair? I really need to start paying attention to details.
Shusei was pretty sharp to have figured out that the other Adam was fake. That's Shusei for ya! ;)
Hotsuma is...well...Hotsuma is just confused, isn't he? Hahaha!

Aww...Jack was probably super worried about Danny. Well, at least they are together now!

Looks like everyone has finally met up with the ACTUAL people and not their dopplegangers. Guess they are going to find Nikki now? Someone should probably go check on Yuki and Luka too. Haha
Kitkat3195 chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
YOU! You're seriously killing me with the cliffhangers! Hahaha!
Thank you for the fast update though. :)

Ooh...interesting how Shusei wasn't being attacked by Cory. That cage was by Adam right?
I like how Shusei is sort of like the 'strategist' among the two.
Omg. I wonder what happened after Hotsuma lit up the room on fire though! If he injures Shusei again, will he be able to take it?

Wait, there are dopplegangers? Does that mean the Cory and Adam attacking the other two are also dopplegangers? It probably wasn't even Nikki who wanted this to happen?
It was so cute when Danny admitted to sleeping on the same bed with Jack. Hahaha

Yuki and Luka! Please be alright! I hope Senshirou and Kuroto won't get caught!
Argh...so many things...Guess I have to wait to find out huh? :)
Kitkat3195 chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Wait...WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!
WHY are they all being attacked?! I really REALLY hope that this turns out to be some kind of training or something.
It's a nice twist though...I kind of did not see this coming.

The moment I read, "...burst of flames...", I knew it was Cory! I can just picture what Adam looks like with blood staining his white hair and clothes and with that smile. Love it!

Looks like Shusei and Hotsuma have to fight people with the same power as them. I look forward to seeing how that turns out. This is going to be a really interesting fight!

One thing, I think at the beginning it's supposed to be, "Watch your back", not "Watch you back", right? It was probably a typo anyway. Just thought I should point that out since I noticed it...(though I'm not really qualified since I make huge typos ALL THE TIME. Hahaha!) :)

Hmm...Danny keeps apologizing. So I'm guessing that they are being forced to do this? Hmm...
Looks like Yuki and Luka aren't doing so well against Kyle and Jesse.
I wonder why the others are being attacked and Kuroto and Senshirou are being forced to watch?

Gahhh...I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to know how the fights are going to go...and WHY they are being attacked in the first place! DAMN CLIFFHANGERS!
Update soooooooon! :)
Kitkat3195 chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
I actually read this chapter yesterday, but was a little busy, so I didn't review it earlier.
Now I have time..and I see that another chapter has been released as well. YAY! :D
I shall review this first before reading the new chapter!

Thumbs up for the kiss between Hotsuma and Shusei! ;)
So we get to see more of Cory...and damn! I just love red eyes. He has several piercings in his ear just like Hotsuma!
Looks like Cory and Hotsuma don't really get along. Haha. Totally expected! Since both of them have similar personalities.
I like how Hotsuma suddenly becomes protective of Shusei when Cory was nice to Shusei. I was smiling to myself the entire time!

Ahhh...so Cory and Adam really are partners! I was laughing at the lap dog comment...cause let's face it, that comment TOTALLY applies to Hotsuma too..with Shusei as his "master" of course! Both of God's Voices are fierce BUT are completely enslaved willingly by their respective God's Eyes partner. It's just ADORABLE!

Jack! Another guy with red eyes! What's up with his creepy behavior? No wonder Tsukumo was so wary of him.

Senshirou finally confessed! Oh wait...he was dreaming. Awww...Kuroto, of course he meant it!

Sigh...poor Luka. It must have hurt him so much to have to kill his beloved Yuki in the past. Well, at least he got Yuki back now! As a boy, a very cute one at that! ;)

Jesse and Kyle remind me of Luka and Yuki. I guess that's the whole point right?
I really like how the personalities and partnerships of the American clan (correct?) are so similar to the Japan clan. It's easier to remember them and we get to see how our dear Japan Zweilts act among others so similar to them!
One really good example is how Hotsuma and Cory act around each other. So these interactions are something I really enjoy reading as well.

I just KNEW there was going to be a cliffhanger! With all of them entering random doors and stuff. Haha! Thank goodness the new chapter is out! I'm off to read it now! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Grear chapter! Has all the couples I like. I love this story...Update soon! :)
Kitkat3195 chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Alright! Time to review this new and wonderful chapter! I was so happy to see an alert for this in my email when I woke up this morning. :D
First off, thank you for the shout out! It really made me smile. Also, thanks for your PM. It helped me get a better understanding of the story...and made me pretty excited about what to expect!

Anyway, let's get on with the review!
That kiss Kuroto gave Senshirou was just really sweet. Kuroto and Senshirou have lost people they care about, I think it would have really hurt Kuroto if he lost Senshirou. Actually, I think it applies to ALL the Zweilts. They just cannot be without their partners, it would totally destroy them.

Poor Toko. It must have broken her heart to see her brother dead, even if it was just an illusion. The siblings closeness and care for each other really tug at my heart sometimes. :)

Ahhh...my dear Hotsuma and Shusei. ;)
The interactions between these two just kill me. In a good way of course. I mean come on! Shusei burying his head in the crook of Hotsuma's neck and Hotsuma hugging him while they slept? That is just super adorable! Not to mention the fact that Shusei is just absolutely beautiful and Hotsuma is well..HOT, the visual imagery in my head just left me rolling around on the floor just squealing for joy! .
It won't be easy for Hotsuma to get over Shusei's scars, but I think that night, both of them took a HUGE step in healing the emotional scars of the past. :)

Yuki is just a total sweetheart. So kind, so pure, so gentle, so beautiful... He has such a pure and innocent heart that he makes me feel like a horrible, corrupted person sometimes. Haha. It was just adorable when he said that he wanted to protect Luka. Not to forget the incredibly sexy Luka, who is just so in love with Yuki, past AND present. I'm pretty sure he will do ANYTHING to keep Yuki safe and happy. I really liked that dream(?) Yuki had in particular. I don't know why, but I have a thing for dream interactions. Lol.

Ah! So Cory has returned! I can already see his fiery and territorial personality in those few lines he was given. Hahaha! Hope to see more of him in the future.

Nikki and Davi's interactions cracked me up! I just loved it when Nikki was teasing Davi.
"The problem isn't that you have a stick up your ass, it's that no one's been up your ass!" - This. I'm SO going to use this on people who annoy me! Muahahahaha! ;)

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter! :)