Reviews for When We Stand Together
JEM0013 chapter 25 . 5/21
I know it's been awhile since you've written but I hope you'll continue. I really hope we'll get to see Yuki using his powers more now that he's getting trained!
elly2b chapter 25 . 5/28/2016
Love this whole story line, your doing an awesome job can't wait to read the next chapters. Would love to see our favorite couples get some well deserved love making from those partners along the way since this is a tense situation their all in.
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Now that i think about it, you shouldnt let Senshirou be the only one to suffer by Tsubaki's death. She was Yuki's aunt...
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 25 . 6/11/2015
so... im like a year and 2 months late but i really like the story so... update? xD
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
that... was kind of confusing...
Unmei no Kaze chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
New reader here! I love this story and read it all in one hit :) Just letting you know that about halfway down the chapter, a section is repeated. Keep writing
bloodydarkangel chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
I love this story please please update soon I am eagerly awaiting your next update
Fireblaze1807 chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
My apologizes I didn't review for a while but I can see the story are developping so much. Very impressive and good can't wait what will happening next :) Continue like this ;)
Kitkat3195 chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
I love how Cory only told Hotsuma not to try anything funny. Hahaha
Oh man! I wanted to know what the first code word was. Probably something perverted, right? Looking at Danny's reaction. *smirk*
I got a shock when Cory said that Yuki and Luka were dead! Then I read the end. So I guess the entire thing was a trick? Though their actual bodies still suffer the same injuries?
Hope Yuki and Luka will be fine!
Another cliffhanger. Damn! Hahaha.

Sorry for this being a short review...cause I'm in a bit of a rush. Sorry! :(
Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
xoxo chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
I hope that they will be alright! Great story btw... :)
Kitkat3195 chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
I saw this in my inbox literally a few minutes after I posted my review and was so happy that I didn't need to wait! Then I saw your A/N. :D
So yeah, I read this the moment I received the alert but didn't review cause I was...erm...lazy. *nervous laughter*

Anyway, THANK GOODNESS Cory saved Shusei!
""Get off of him!" Hotsuma yelled, shocking Cory and causing him to drop the boy for a moment." - LOL. Poor Shusei. That must have hurt.
Wait, Adam had brown hair? I really need to start paying attention to details.
Shusei was pretty sharp to have figured out that the other Adam was fake. That's Shusei for ya! ;)
Hotsuma is...well...Hotsuma is just confused, isn't he? Hahaha!

Aww...Jack was probably super worried about Danny. Well, at least they are together now!

Looks like everyone has finally met up with the ACTUAL people and not their dopplegangers. Guess they are going to find Nikki now? Someone should probably go check on Yuki and Luka too. Haha
Kitkat3195 chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
YOU! You're seriously killing me with the cliffhangers! Hahaha!
Thank you for the fast update though. :)

Ooh...interesting how Shusei wasn't being attacked by Cory. That cage was by Adam right?
I like how Shusei is sort of like the 'strategist' among the two.
Omg. I wonder what happened after Hotsuma lit up the room on fire though! If he injures Shusei again, will he be able to take it?

Wait, there are dopplegangers? Does that mean the Cory and Adam attacking the other two are also dopplegangers? It probably wasn't even Nikki who wanted this to happen?
It was so cute when Danny admitted to sleeping on the same bed with Jack. Hahaha

Yuki and Luka! Please be alright! I hope Senshirou and Kuroto won't get caught!
Argh...so many things...Guess I have to wait to find out huh? :)
Kitkat3195 chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Wait...WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!
WHY are they all being attacked?! I really REALLY hope that this turns out to be some kind of training or something.
It's a nice twist though...I kind of did not see this coming.

The moment I read, "...burst of flames...", I knew it was Cory! I can just picture what Adam looks like with blood staining his white hair and clothes and with that smile. Love it!

Looks like Shusei and Hotsuma have to fight people with the same power as them. I look forward to seeing how that turns out. This is going to be a really interesting fight!

One thing, I think at the beginning it's supposed to be, "Watch your back", not "Watch you back", right? It was probably a typo anyway. Just thought I should point that out since I noticed it...(though I'm not really qualified since I make huge typos ALL THE TIME. Hahaha!) :)

Hmm...Danny keeps apologizing. So I'm guessing that they are being forced to do this? Hmm...
Looks like Yuki and Luka aren't doing so well against Kyle and Jesse.
I wonder why the others are being attacked and Kuroto and Senshirou are being forced to watch?

Gahhh...I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to know how the fights are going to go...and WHY they are being attacked in the first place! DAMN CLIFFHANGERS!
Update soooooooon! :)
Kitkat3195 chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
I actually read this chapter yesterday, but was a little busy, so I didn't review it earlier.
Now I have time..and I see that another chapter has been released as well. YAY! :D
I shall review this first before reading the new chapter!

Thumbs up for the kiss between Hotsuma and Shusei! ;)
So we get to see more of Cory...and damn! I just love red eyes. He has several piercings in his ear just like Hotsuma!
Looks like Cory and Hotsuma don't really get along. Haha. Totally expected! Since both of them have similar personalities.
I like how Hotsuma suddenly becomes protective of Shusei when Cory was nice to Shusei. I was smiling to myself the entire time!

Ahhh...so Cory and Adam really are partners! I was laughing at the lap dog comment...cause let's face it, that comment TOTALLY applies to Hotsuma too..with Shusei as his "master" of course! Both of God's Voices are fierce BUT are completely enslaved willingly by their respective God's Eyes partner. It's just ADORABLE!

Jack! Another guy with red eyes! What's up with his creepy behavior? No wonder Tsukumo was so wary of him.

Senshirou finally confessed! Oh wait...he was dreaming. Awww...Kuroto, of course he meant it!

Sigh...poor Luka. It must have hurt him so much to have to kill his beloved Yuki in the past. Well, at least he got Yuki back now! As a boy, a very cute one at that! ;)

Jesse and Kyle remind me of Luka and Yuki. I guess that's the whole point right?
I really like how the personalities and partnerships of the American clan (correct?) are so similar to the Japan clan. It's easier to remember them and we get to see how our dear Japan Zweilts act among others so similar to them!
One really good example is how Hotsuma and Cory act around each other. So these interactions are something I really enjoy reading as well.

I just KNEW there was going to be a cliffhanger! With all of them entering random doors and stuff. Haha! Thank goodness the new chapter is out! I'm off to read it now! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Grear chapter! Has all the couples I like. I love this story...Update soon! :)