Reviews for Tales of a Coexistence
TheWoofMan chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Oh lordy Fox, the Golden Rule is you wait until everybody is asleep! Another good chapter, keep up the great work! And about your other fanfics, don't worry, I know the feel! I wrote 3 stories for Starfox, only one is getting pretty popular! The other two were slightly embarrassing because they were so bad when I looked back at them, so I deleted them. •M• But you seem to have great talent, so I'll check out your other stories!
TheWoofMan chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Awesome story! I've read chapters one and two now, and I like these. The concept is brilliant, and I love all the personalities you've presented. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see more of your work!
xSporkyx chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I would pay to see Fox's reaction to finding himself on there
Or wolf and fox together (evil laugh)
It makes me happy when i log into FF and find this story updated 3 Like Christmas... Surprise Christmas.
bryan mccloud chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
lol...lazy to sign in...lol.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha...dirty fox got caught on a camera live...by his rival and his human friend...wahahahahahahahaha.
Zachosis chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Well, Fox was probably doing this for years. for a second, I thought he would be looking at . That shit on that website is fucked up. There are pics of Falco and Fox doing certain things. There's also plenty of pics of Krystal. But if he was on that site and he saw what people draw him and Falco doing, he would die of disbelief and shock.
Zachosis chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I got ghiradeli chocolates with caramel for Easter. They were gone in 30 seconds. There were like 20 of them
Nekage chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I was one of the people who read 'Arwing on the lawn' I enjoy the idea of this fic and im really into the starfox fandom. :D Please continue
psionicPeaceful chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Wow. Fox and Wolf getting along made me fuzzy inside :)
bryan mccloud chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
you know...you should let josh and jacob use wolf and fox for making snowmen...lol.

how about fox and wolf have their head stuck in a cookie jar...hehehehehe.(for the next chapter)
Jedelas chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Christmas specials everywhere!

This was quite an entertaining read for me and I like it. :P
It was quite interesting that Christmas doesn't exist in Lylat in your universe. It's something unique to me. :P I'll always try to review so it doesn't consider it cheap. But since you've asked, I also posted a Christmas Oneshot just about ten minutes ago. And there's gonna be more holiday oneshots on the way! Would be great if you've read it. :)

Good job on this and Merry Christmas to you too!
psionicPeaceful chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I got a few laughs from this :D
I did *sort of* read Arwing on the Lawn, so I'm happy I'm not completely lost. Though even if I hadn't read it this would still have been easy enough to understand.
bryan mccloud chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
i am sure josh and jacob will be able to get another 2 controllers...lol.

if all 4 were to play, i would love to see josh and jacob vs fox and wolf battle...hahahaha.
Comrade chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
*cries* it's so beautiful! :*)

Haha! You have indeed gotten me to laugh! You should be proud! :P

I still need to get Wolf on Brawl...except I don't really play that game anymore...:/

Ah well, can't wait fer another chappie!
Jedelas chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Aaaand the whole solution was to get them to play Brawl. xD Simple and yet it takes 8000 words. Phew! What a read! I don't know but this just seemed to lack a feel to it. But it's still good! And a bit funny, I snickered a bit at some parts. :P

Can't wait for the next chapter of 'Shots in the Dark' though! *Takes deep breaths* Patience...Jed...Patience... Anyway, good work! :D