Reviews for Foundations
Rinoa-sa chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
i kinda think that they might have moved things a bit too quickly but then again when i think about it more it's still believable, being klaine and soulmates i could see it. nevertheless this fic was amazing, loved the way you wrote it, especially the part were they actually switch in bed, sadly most klaine fics end up being bottom!kurt exclusively (which is a big tune-off for me personally), was really hot too. well done :)
tinywhispers1 chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Oh my God. This has got to be the best written sex I have ever read. It was so good that I had to read it several time to see if I missed anything. Great work!
scifiandphilosophy chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Am loving this story and your writing, but was really disappointed that you decided that Kurt should speak up at the meeting at his school. I think it would have been more believable if he had waited and approached him at the Gala first.
KiannaKitter chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
This was a great story :)
angelbear1 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
i would love for you to make a sequel ,you are an awsome writer
Murgy31 chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
I loved this Are you still planning to do a sequel? I would love to read one.
Parisfalls22 chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
A great story (the sex was hot!) but I really don't understand the epilogue. Very odd. x
AlaskanSnowAngel chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
I love this story, it's definitely one of my favorite Klaine stories now. Sequel would be incredible! Maybe with a baby in their future ;) And maybe a threesome with barista Blaine, cuz that would be really really insanely hot.
AlaskanSnowAngel chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Ohmygod, seriously the hottest Klaine sex scene I've ever read. And I've spent a lot of time trolling the kink meme. Just...holy shit. You're my new fav author XD Can't wait to finish the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
I think you've got a good story. But I also think your grammar, specifically how you are writing your dialog, needs work.
ffacowgirl89 chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Definitely interested in a sequel. Especially since I just read this whole story in like an hourish lol :)
Laurette72 chapter 11 . 1/12/2013

That story was amazing !
I m definetely for a sequel ! I ve always wondered how It will be for kurt to work at the foundation.

SilverWhiteDragon chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
So that last scene with Blaine fcking Kurt like that was absolutely hot...and LOL at the barista having the same name, HAHAHAHHAA! Backfire indeed, LOL.
korin18 chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
you are the wotst writer un this fandom and ewww you sex scenes are the most disgusting and boring thing I ever read!

you Blaine is a pig and a shitty selfish lover that only care about himself and his pleasure!

you suck!
AspireWriter7 chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Really good story. Looking forward to a sequel!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »