Reviews for The Man Behind the Monster
RedDeathLvr chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Loved the fluff and his ways in trying to make her comfortable. Love the long chpts.
PhantomFan01 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Such a sweet tender moment from our Phantom here _ Love it so much :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
San Juanita Hernandez chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Yay! Very good :) of course she tipped over xD
And Erik, Denial is not just a river in Africa anymore...
PhantomFan01 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Ooops she got wet, I think Erik is starting to fall in love with our character :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
RedDeathLvr chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
The things a girl has to do just to get noticed. tsk tsk
San Juanita Hernandez chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Very good (:
It's the Fault in Our Stars, I really loved his An Abundance of Kathleen's :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
That must be horrible falling in love with someone you can't have :( Can't wait for the next chapter :)
RedDeathLvr chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Oh Selim has it bad for Erik..and he's actually noticing what a beautiful woman she is as well, but will his feelings progress where Selim is concerned. More soon please.
grapejuice101 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
i love it. u have to update asap plz
RedDeathLvr chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Love the long chapters. Can't wait until the next update. Will Selim's temper get the best of her when she sees Erik? That could be dangerous too as he has a deadly temper. More soon! Love this!
San Juanita chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Very nice, very well done. Keep it coming :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Whoops Erik is in trouble with Madame Giry :/ Can't wait for the next chapter :)
AndyHood chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Great chapter, cant wait to see what happens to Selim next! Question though, will you be writing what was going through Erik's head when he saved Selim? Because that would really be interesting on why he saved her in the first place. And I think Christine was only down in the Phantom's lair for one night in the movie.
PhantomFan01 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
That is not nice Erik abandoning her like that :/ Can't wait for the next chapter :)
RedDeathLvr chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Yeah that was pretty cruel of Erik to treat her like that. I do not blame her for being upset with him at madame giry will give him a piece of her mind. Great chapter! Update soon!