Reviews for Bound by Fate
tremaCEE chapter 40 . 5/18
I love Mergana interactions in your story. No matter what they talk about, you make it deep and endearing. The passion in their conversations can be felt.

Merlin had better reveal his magic to Arthur on time. Or else somebody would...by accident or on purpose.
tremaCEE chapter 39 . 5/18
This chapter is a great depiction of a beautiful relationship between light and darkness. I love it.
I'm not pissed that Morgana doesn't love Merlin. I understand her situation. Hurt, bitterness, and betrayal have changed her. It won't be easy for her to fall in love, even she cares for Merlin and shows much affection towards him.
tremaCEE chapter 37 . 5/18
Ugh! Mordred, I like you, but why do have to be so annoying. Stop interfering with Merlin and Morgana. I'm glad you apologised, though.

But the scene where Arthur caught Merlin with his sister was funny. It played out almost exactly as I imagined it'd be if Arthur caught them in the act. I bet Merlin was scared Arthur would chop off his d*ck for screwing his sister. I hope Arthur won't be too angry at Merlin and act harshly.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 54 . 4/1
I added this to my favorites but I can't help feeling that's not enough to show how much I enjoyed this story. I wish fanfic had an even higher award for writers because this goes beyond a simple favorite... Still it's perhaps the best Mergonna story ever and as much as I hate that it's finished, I couldn't be happier with then ending
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 20 . 3/29
I have to admit Morgana is right in this chapter. Merlin had plenty of opportunities to help her and protect her from becoming evil and he ignored them all...its the only thing I hate about the series
Mari-Sousa2 chapter 54 . 2/25
Hi.
I need to say HOW HAPPY you made me with this story. I Just watch merlin a wild ago and be so dissapoiting. Sorry for my english, i Just put this In Google translate, I am terrible write In english... Anyway. I love this story.
Very much. I love the construction mergana because the beggining they could be a perfect couple and morgana darkness is merlin's fault but if he see she has a possibility for rescue or they Just kiss... God.
Anyway... I Really love the way you construct the caracteres so much and everything.
Tanks again. And congratulations for this beautiful story.
And one more time sorry for my terrible english :)
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 2/11
Marvelous epic!
Chinaza837 chapter 36 . 11/23/2017
34 is the best chapter
DestinysRequiem chapter 44 . 11/20/2017
... Much like many things in this whole fanfiction, that could have gone better... but Arthur’s reaction wasn’t as bad as a few of Morgana’s... I think it will turn out fine. After Arthur has some time to think and seek Gwen’s counsel (once she overcomes the initial shock herself) I think he’ll realize that Merlin only did what he thought he had to.
10 chapters left! Let’s Get this done!
DestinysRequiem chapter 42 . 11/20/2017
Can I just say, I’m very happy that you didn’t (or at least haven’t yet) made the cure to Morgana’s curse/enchantment “true loves kiss”. I read a fix like that before, and I was deeply disappointed. However, if that is what you have this leading up to, then it wouldn’t be nearly as bad here. The problem with the other one was there was no lead up to it. It was just sort of announced “to help her, you have to show your love” “how to i do that?” “Just shut up and kiss her, Merlin!”
I’m also smacking myself in the face because I knew, as soon as I heard that the aphrodisiac was also a fertility potion, I knew this would happen. And i’m really happy for Morgana, but also a little... I don’t want to say annoyed. Exasperated is a good word. I’m exasperated that she isn’t even considering it and MORDRED WAS THE ONLY INE WHO NOTICED! Seriously?! Gwen’s been through it twice! How can she not know?! Sure, it’s unlikely, but still!
And I know others have noticed, and Merlin would probably know as soon as he saw her (at least I hope) but no one else who matters has noticed.
Anyway, that’s my rage so far. I get the feeling Arthur won’t feel as betrayed by Merlin’s “secret” which I’m happy for. One can only hope...
DestinysRequiem chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
He called her ‘Mate’ or something in the dragon tongue, didn’t he. Something akin to ‘I claim you as mine for the rest of our lives’ and that’s why she can hear Aithusa with no magic. I was hoping someone would do something like this, it was only a matter of time.
I’m loving this entire sexy thing. I wanted to review on your Fomorah rewrite and request something like ‘Merlin feels an inexplicable, but undeniable pull to her, and he’ll go back to her and... well... you get the idea’ but then I read your authors note about the sequel, and I decided to come read it first.
Boy am I glad I did. This whole thing is... just Wow. A very excellent, sexy, anxiety inducing mess that I can’t wait to finish.
Chinaza837 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
pls make her pregnant, I want a Mergana cute baby
Annoymous chapter 54 . 10/18/2017
You have to explain mordred and morgause!

And I love the happy ending. I want mordred and Merlin and Arthur to be friends again.

Keep going! Love this
Adele chapter 52 . 8/15/2017
It is very unfair Morgana forgives Mordred so easily and makes Merlin suffer so. One can not be a wimp and must have a very large heart to be around Morgana. I just do not like Merlin being her rug. He is the most powerful warlock in the world after all.
Adele chapter 51 . 8/15/2017
How, faith and she will be back soon.
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »