Reviews for Bound by Fate
Marvelous epic!
Chinaza837 chapter 36 . 11/23/2017
34 is the best chapter
DestinysRequiem chapter 44 . 11/20/2017
... Much like many things in this whole fanfiction, that could have gone better... but Arthur’s reaction wasn’t as bad as a few of Morgana’s... I think it will turn out fine. After Arthur has some time to think and seek Gwen’s counsel (once she overcomes the initial shock herself) I think he’ll realize that Merlin only did what he thought he had to.
10 chapters left! Let’s Get this done!
DestinysRequiem chapter 42 . 11/20/2017
Can I just say, I’m very happy that you didn’t (or at least haven’t yet) made the cure to Morgana’s curse/enchantment “true loves kiss”. I read a fix like that before, and I was deeply disappointed. However, if that is what you have this leading up to, then it wouldn’t be nearly as bad here. The problem with the other one was there was no lead up to it. It was just sort of announced “to help her, you have to show your love” “how to i do that?” “Just shut up and kiss her, Merlin!”
I’m also smacking myself in the face because I knew, as soon as I heard that the aphrodisiac was also a fertility potion, I knew this would happen. And i’m really happy for Morgana, but also a little... I don’t want to say annoyed. Exasperated is a good word. I’m exasperated that she isn’t even considering it and MORDRED WAS THE ONLY INE WHO NOTICED! Seriously?! Gwen’s been through it twice! How can she not know?! Sure, it’s unlikely, but still!
And I know others have noticed, and Merlin would probably know as soon as he saw her (at least I hope) but no one else who matters has noticed.
Anyway, that’s my rage so far. I get the feeling Arthur won’t feel as betrayed by Merlin’s “secret” which I’m happy for. One can only hope...
DestinysRequiem chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
He called her ‘Mate’ or something in the dragon tongue, didn’t he. Something akin to ‘I claim you as mine for the rest of our lives’ and that’s why she can hear Aithusa with no magic. I was hoping someone would do something like this, it was only a matter of time.
I’m loving this entire sexy thing. I wanted to review on your Fomorah rewrite and request something like ‘Merlin feels an inexplicable, but undeniable pull to her, and he’ll go back to her and... well... you get the idea’ but then I read your authors note about the sequel, and I decided to come read it first.
Boy am I glad I did. This whole thing is... just Wow. A very excellent, sexy, anxiety inducing mess that I can’t wait to finish.
Chinaza837 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
pls make her pregnant, I want a Mergana cute baby
Annoymous chapter 54 . 10/18/2017
You have to explain mordred and morgause!

And I love the happy ending. I want mordred and Merlin and Arthur to be friends again.

Keep going! Love this
Adele chapter 52 . 8/15/2017
It is very unfair Morgana forgives Mordred so easily and makes Merlin suffer so. One can not be a wimp and must have a very large heart to be around Morgana. I just do not like Merlin being her rug. He is the most powerful warlock in the world after all.
Adele chapter 51 . 8/15/2017
How, faith and she will be back soon.
Adele chapter 50 . 8/15/2017
Love bamf Merlin to end the battle and win the war. Just so hard to see his sorrow.
Adele chapter 40 . 8/15/2017
Morgana is too cruel to Merlin. The pain she causes him is disturbing and distressing.
Adele chapter 46 . 8/13/2017
Happy news indeed.
Adele chapter 54 . 8/10/2017
This is one of my favorite mergana fiction stories. . Rihanna and Gorlois are awesome. That you had Merlin and Morgana rebuild the Isle of the blessed and bring back magic is fabulous. And it is also awesome that Morgana didn't die in the battle at least not permanently and Merlin was able to bring her back. Huzzah
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 15 . 8/9/2017
As much as I loved the series, even if it's been years since I watched it, I can't help but think almost the entire plot could have been avoided in season 2 if he just told her she wasn't alone
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 11 . 8/9/2017
Personally I always felt that the betrayal by Merlin (the poisoning) in the second season was what drove Morgana into madness, not anything that Morgouse ever did. I like how you have expended on just how much that event scarred Morgana
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »