Reviews for Bound by Fate
Patty 4577 chapter 54 . 9/27
Nothing finishes up a story more than Morgana going Fifty Shades of Grey on Merlin.
SilentFlame13 chapter 54 . 8/29
I LOVE THIS *drops mic*

ro781727 chapter 9 . 8/27
Yes, Arthur loves a brother (they're siblings, even though they were unaware).
SilentFlame13 chapter 11 . 8/25
He pregnancy reveal was hilarious!
Rosawellian1984 chapter 54 . 5/4
So Wat is the relation between Mordred and Morgause?
Lady Aarya chapter 34 . 3/31
I hope this bond is a mutual thing. Just so we can throw that in Morganas face. xD
Lady Aarya chapter 33 . 3/31
Why can she get pregnant? That is so sad. I for some reason thought that she had a miscarriage. I felt like you were hinting at it. I love this story and I was wishing for some mergana babies but I am just going to accept that Althusa(is that spelled right?) is one.
LikeUrFic chapter 54 . 3/8
Please could you do a sequel or something else with this plot/this cliff hanger. I really liked this fic and I would really like to see the relationship between Mordred and Morgause, is he her lost son. Please continue with your ideas in this fic they are very good.
FluffyBunny chapter 54 . 3/8
Please do a sequal
Kool Beanz chapter 54 . 3/8
PLEASE DO A SEQUAL, LOVE THIS FIC, I HAVE BEEN WAITING YEARS (literally) FOR A SEQUAL PLEASE! You don't get many good merlinxmorgana fics and the ones that are halfway decent the author never finishes or the grammar and spelling is so bad I can't bear to read the fic anymore, but this is actually the best merlinxmorgana fic I have read. PLEASE DO A SEQUAL *gets down on knees and begs*
You read a lot of rubbish Harlequins, don't you? It shows.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/9/2015
Bit of a continuity issue. You stated "as first born it was her right" to take the throne. Yet earlier in the fic you very clearly stated that Arthur was 3 years older than her. Just thought I'd point that out so you can correct your plot hole. (Even if it has been a long time since you posted it)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
This is such a great read, but I've got to stop reading your authors notes because you keep telling us what's going to happen in advance lol.
dbzfan102 chapter 31 . 8/25/2015