Reviews for Bound by Fate
dbzfan102 chapter 31 . 8/25
tentsubasa chapter 19 . 7/8
Ooooh...Morgana is going to let Merlin HAVE IT. Hope he survives. XD
I think morgouse is mordrids mum
Zenith Relaxation chapter 30 . 6/20
Fuck! Merlin has no spine at all!
Empress of Verace chapter 54 . 6/3
Whew! I read that all in 2 days :P FANTASTIC! This is one of my favourite Mergana stories of all time...thank you :')
I am totally curious: what is the relationship between Morgause and Mordred?
novelreader chapter 5 . 4/6
I wish Merlin found out more about Athiusa and Morgana.
novelreader chapter 2 . 4/5
uh where did it mention that Merlin want the dragon alive?
Anomaly20 chapter 25 . 3/2
I really love your story but you spelled the Great Dragon's name wrong.
HoRnIe DeMoN chapter 54 . 2/3
Just finished this story in about 5 days! I couldn't stop reading it! What a roller coaster, I laughed, I cried, I almost punched the wall a few times too! I LOVE Dark Merlin, so possessive! Very sexy! You also have some really good love scenes, not a lot of authors will really go there, it's hard to find good smut for Merlin & Morgana. I also really liked how it was 1 step forward, 2 steps back, although it was frustrating at times people don't go from evil to good overnight trust isn't regained only by being good in bed. You really stayed true to the characters and I loved the children and Aithusa! I think she and Ellie were my favorites after m/m of course. The dynamic between Gwen and Morgana was good too, it reminded me of my bff and I, we've been through some things but h ave worked it out, she never gives up on me, like how Gwen never gave up on Morgana. All in all, excellent job with the relationship dynamics between all the characters.

Ok time for some constructive criticism, you don't have to heed my advice it's completely up to you. Also I apologize if this has already been pointed out, these are the things I noticed, but here we go. Panties? In the middle ages, they probably wouldn't use that word even if they had underwear of that nature, maybe go with just "undergarments" or assume none at all, cuz I know undergarments doesn't sound very sexy. Also, i'm pretty sure that jeans as in denim jeans were not around in the middle ages either, so just trousers or pants. Lastly, you seem to have trouble with now/know. "Now" means happening in the present moment, the o sound is just like in Owl. "Know" has a long o sound just like "No" and means to be have knowledge of, or to be familiar with. Besides those nothing else really jumped out at me as far as errors go. I have seen stories on here that make me cringe and aren't even readable b/c of the language and grammar mistakes. Again not trying to harp just help, sorry if this is all redundant.

Over all this was an excellent read! Great job with charachter and plot development. Your evil Oc was good too, I was expecting Morgana's ally from s5, Ruadan, possibly. Wouldn't have minded seeing a bit more into his twisted mind, just to get a better understanding of his motivation and such. But I get that this was mostly Morgana's pov, and her story, so you only get into other characters heads as it relates to her. This is the way the show should have gone, give her a chance at redemption, at least give someone a happy ending! Instead the writers decided everyone had to be miserable, it's like what was the point of everything Merlin did if it still ended badly? I really liked what you did here! I'm sad it ended but alas all good stories must. Like the Doctor said: we're all stories in the end, just make it a good one eh?
vimo93 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
i like it
Guest chapter 54 . 11/29/2014
Well...dang. That was about the best Merlin and Morgana fic i have ever read!...what the hell do I read now? Seriously this was great..but what will I read as I drink a cup of tea on wintry day now that this magnificence has been finished?...dang.
ifarted-version2.0 chapter 54 . 10/27/2014
That was such an amazing story. I absolutely loved it. It made me laugh and cry and it was probably one of the best stories that I have read on here so far about Merlin. You wove the story brilliantly and reflected the canon perfectly. I thoroughly enjoyed this story (even though it broke my heart when she "died") and I would love to know if you ever write any book because I will definitely read them. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story :)
Guest chapter 54 . 10/8/2014
Omg I love it so much! I recently finished Merlin on Netflix and the ending really was not to my liking. Your story helped ease that pain so thank you! I read the whole thing in two days it was that good! Amazing job and I can't wait for more :)
arshuk chapter 50 . 9/5/2014
Seriously? Noooo. This chapter made me cry! And did the markings really have to appear after her death, just to torture Merlin? You are cruel, writer! ;)
Deamonslayer576 chapter 54 . 8/22/2014
I love your story I think it is just so well thought out and paced. Nothing seemed too rushed or too out of character. It was a pleasure to read it and I enjoyed the whole thing. I do want to know what the relationship with morgause and mordred is.
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »