Reviews for The Red Moon Collection - 2 - Three Phantoms
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
aw crap... i thought it was talaxur
Anon chapter 26 . 4/17/2013
I love your stories! I'm usually not very good at writing reviews, so I'll keep it simple: Excellent story, intriguing plot and interesting characters and character relations. That is all. I'll keep an eye out for your next story, and until next time keep on rocking dude!
Lokken.8 chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
I have to say, I was a bit disappointed with sort of anticlimactic ending of this story. Then again, perhaps it was more about a path then destination. Looking forward to your next work.
Lokken.8 chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Very nice chapter, good to see Eleena and Will finaly getting some alone time. And more action in sight! Cant wait!
Lokken.8 chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Nice story so far, looking forward to next chapter!
Rontheman chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Loving the story so far. I can't wait to see where it goes!
hcon chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I just read your first story and I loved it! How it doesn't have more reviews is a mystery to me, I mean come on! Very good writing and storytelling, interesting characters and a captivating story. I just wanted to let you know that I will definitely be following this story and that this one appreciate your work ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
The next volume, nice! Your previous story was very well-written, and your OC's was good and had a nice depth to them. I find the interactions between them are really good, especially the ''Eleena/Will'' conversation. I liked this small intro, seems like it could become an interesting plot here. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Seems like this could be the build up too an interesting story! I really liked the previous volume of ''Contingent Absolution'', do I do have high hopes for this. Anyway, nice too see this update