Reviews for In Vino, Memoriam
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Well it confused the heck outta me but it was funny to, and kind o neat seeing three men *winkwink* argue about things that never happened or mayhaps might have.

Amusing too to see that males get drink to remember and forget and women write stories to forget and have remembered.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
tehehe funny way to bash a bit of the usual fandom clich├ęs, the three stooges were almost to pity. But i fear now i've got a headache from all this timey wimey wibbly wobbly multiverse stuff ;)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
grenouille7777 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Ooookay. Pretty twisted, but I can see the sense of Hermione's analysis of reincarnation in light of the way that the HP universe has been folded, stapled, spindled and mutilated.

As ever - very well done.

grenouille
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I loved the drunken remembrances!

Cheers!
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Excellent, although I think my favorite line was the 'some people have no standards'.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Cute. At least Harry didn't remember the times he was married to Snape. Or Voldemort.

Thanks for the smiles.

Tom A.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Things could get very tricky for those in the world of Harry Potter anything is possible but I do like the idea of Harry with Draco's mum as I think Draco would just die on the spot.
LunaStorm chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
OMG this is hilarious! Epic, epic drunkness.
So alright, this isn't what I had in mind when I posted the challenge, but you know what? It's even better! :)
Ah, to watch the feeble veils between realities blur... and then to find out it's all fanfic writers' fault... ;D
Seriously, I laughed all the way through.
Thanks!