Reviews for Memento
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/29
My mind was just blowned
karina chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
What i got from this story is that being John G. is really shity...
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Gorgeously dark. Poor Leonard Shelbey, forever stuck repeating the same cycle over and over.
snakelaces chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was a fascinating read. Good job!

I really liked how you managed to keep Ciel in-character, even as a demon. Your Sebastian was also very close to canon, which is really hard to do given the complexity of his character.

Your OC, Leonard Shelb(e)y (choosing one particular spelling for his last name might be good, since "Shelby" and "Shelbey" each popped up a couple times during the text) was well characterized in the short amount of lines he was allotted, and his character felt realistic.

The atmosphere and ambiance were well-written as well, though their surroundings could have been slightly more detailed. After all, each time Shelb(e)y comes to, he's essentially in a new world. He would probably need to figure out his surroundings (it's a human survival mechanism to need to immediately figure out where you are so you don't get eaten by predators) before even attempting to speak to anyone else.

Overall, this story was very well-written and grammatically correct. I loved it. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love this...like, a lot. Are you going to continue it...or no? :)
promocat chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
very interesting i can see ciel playing with shelbey-& sebastian wanting more "art"to his soul