Reviews for Christmas Secrets
alyssa chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
What is the sequel called
DarkestAngel11 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was so heartbreakingly sad! Clint's point of view was captivating! I loved it! Maybe you could write a sequel? Pretty please with the Avengers logo on top?
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
wait what was the gift that CLint got from Natasha? and btwe loved it! very well written
Malmal86 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Holy crap this is so sad! :( ... But I loved it.
blue peanut m and m chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Heartbreakingly good. I'm teary eyed reading this.
Great job and thanks for sharing.
klepka chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Thank you for this story. Honestly, I was waiting till the end of the story, that everything will be ok, because Christmas is a time for miracles. Maybe, you dear author, will think and one day write the sequel, where everything will be good.
Shadow Blame chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
O_o

Loved it.
egpytianlily13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Incredible! Please continue, mon ami.
Rivan Warrioress chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh gosh, that is so sad...and really well written. It was very much in character, and as a reader I felt very drawn into Clint's situation.

One thing i would point out is that your paragraphs could be more broked up to make it easier to read, but other than that this is a great effort.

I would love to see a second part where the rest of the team deals with what Clint has just shared with them, and help him cope with his loss.

Well done on a well written story.

R.W.
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Well that was sad. Very depressing, and tragic, but beautiful and extremely well written. I it, despite my deep hatred of sad endings. Poor Clint. I think this actually could have happened. Their lives were lived in secrets, and they needed eachother to be that one thing that tied them to who they are when they felt lost in the lies. After Natasha died, he would need someone to be there for him. Like I siad, tragic, but beautiful. Happy Writing:)