Reviews for Snowfall
narutovsitachi6 chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
please continue this, it is really good
monkeybaby chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
Please update soon
PeachtreeAmuto chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Interesting, the plot thickens with no answers to what the heck is going on...I like it!
FlightFeathers chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
What are they going to do? Where are they going? What's going to happen? I am anxious for answers! Please update! I can't live without knowing what will happen! (Maybe that was a bit too dramatic.)

You write really well. The chapters are short, but they are not rushed; everything is explained nicely. Keep it up!

Please! Update! It has been more than two months since you last did. Readers are desperately waiting for the next chapter!
FlightFeathers chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Ooh! This is getting exciting. Deimos. Interesting. I think Pitch and Deimos make a great team. :)
marijke.keyser chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
This story is gripping, and honestly your writing ability is the best I've come across on this site. Please keep it up, I want to read more!
bookaholic2000 chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
This story is mysterious... I love the feeling of mystery, and this story is making me feel just like that. Jack is hurting, tooth is hurting, and they have to do something about it. I can smell action only a foot away.

Can't wait for more. UPDATE SOON!
creatorX33 chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Glad to see this is back!
MossiStone chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Amazing!
HelenaWayne10 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I can't wait until you update! I am intrigued!
destination procrastination chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
awesome. loved it. keep going
elysenjazz chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Please continue!
Mrs.Calliope chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
EEEEEEEE! This is PERFECT! Greek Mythology and Rainbow Snowcone, two of my absolute favorite things! Are you going to put other Greek gods/goddesses in it? Your writing is great, BTW ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
You have to update! This is great!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Wow! You have to update! This is great!